Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! I'm a 41 y/o married woman w/o kids except for my 65lb bulldog named Katie. I have been a beauty & fashion junkie since I was about 13!! Unfortunately I've been out on disability for years due to chronic back pain that stemmed from a work injury. One of my many biggest frustrations is that I am unable to haunt my favorite malls & stores in LI liked I used too-so basically I buy all my products from the Q,HSN & the web-what a Godsend!! My biggest frustrations is needing honest product reviews, advice on colors,scents if members have tried them. I have a lot of products myself & I would love to share my "reviews",experiences,"trade products" if someone wants a certain BE shade for example! I also would love to get any/all nail strengthener,cuticle products advice,tips! Basically I really am looking forwarding to corresponding with other women who share the same passions as me & find convos on beauty interesting along w/other topics. I'm hoping to "meet" & correspond w/as many of you as possible!! Fondly, Kathleen

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi Kathleen,

I'm sorry to hear about your injury. It's great that you can keep up with your interests in spite of back pain- and, I agree with you about the blessed internet...My bank account respectfully disagrees.

I'm new to the forum as well- there is definitely a lot of information here and people who generous with what they've learned.

Also- the Dr. Haushka- Neem Nail Oil, is the absolute best cuticle treatment that I have used. I would recommend the pump bottle (not the pen) -good stuff!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Bulldog,

Have you heard about the Mangosteen Juice. It has great reviews as well and have dealt with chronic pains such as u have now.
Look it up...check it out..
Might be the tonic u want!

·
Administrator
33,799 Posts
welcome bulldogmommy- bulldogs are great animals! welcome to the site, and please post a picture. There are quite a few product junkie animal lovers here-

1 - 8 of 8 Posts