Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
I am from Malaysia.
i was searching info about review on anti-stretch mark cream on website and found Skin CAre Talk.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site! THere are ton's of stuff out on the market. Some people use refined shea butter, others Coconut oil, bio oil, I use strivvectin ds. (On me it works) on some it soesn't. Avon has developped a strech mark cream that may help you as well. Good luck

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Mony, did you mean you are using StriVectin - SD ( Intensive Concentrate For Stretch Marks ) - Klein Becker? That is too expensive for me. I start using RoC moisturizing stretch mark cream since yesterday and hopefully it helps. i have serious 7 years old stretch mark on my stomach

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Yes that would be the one! I didn't pay- I traded Shopper's drug mart points for it, quite a bit out here the going rate for it is 220.$ It seems to work for me but really slowly, my marks are -were like deep gauges from an animal attack and my son is going on twenty! I haven't worn any shorts for twenty years cause some of those marks go down almost to my knees. I know for some this stuff doesn't work and I really do feel bad for them- but I'm glad that it's working for me.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
I hate to say it but I went through months (2 bottles of bio-oil ) without any success. Avon's got a new one out, and defintely cheaper than the strivectin why not give that one a shot, ask for some samples- ya never know!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts