Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am also new at your site. I am from South Africa. We all know the sun is not to friendly out here, and although I am not a sun lover, it gets to you at my age -50. I am considering a light chemical peel and also anti-ageing mesotherapy. Do any of you know anything of these, as I am completely in the dark. I also just bought Biotoxyl, in fact it must still be send, should receive within a week or so.
I would really appreciate any help here.
Thanks a lot
Annemarie

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi Annie, and welcome! I''ve never used either of those products, myself I use at home dermabrassions once a week. Lot of pepople on this site use retin A, as well as vitamine C as well. But I am positive some have tried the peel too. Good luck

·
Registered
679 Posts
hi annie, welcome to the forum. check out some of the older topics that might be able to help you. i am 59 and live in the usa, it is summer here and so hot and humid. i am starting to look my age though. hope you meet a lot of people that can help you. there are amazingly smart people here.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi there Annie B,

Welcome to the site.

What is your skin colour...white, coloured or black? (hope I'm not being offensive here)
My sister in law is from Port Elizabeth and has very fair skin. I know she has to keep right out of the sun as she burns very easily.

Like you I'm in my fifties. I have found a lot of useful info on this site and agree with vencasand about checking out old topics that might be of interest to you.

I also haven't heard of anti-ageing mesotherapy or Biotoxyl. Are they from Sth Africa or somewhere else?

·
Registered
713 Posts
ha2fb....start reading some of the posts and you'll learn the jargon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts