Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I signed up earlier but have not introduced myself cuz I can't stop reading all of the forums.
I get the name Unique from my 12 year old Sheepdog who passed away last year......but her name carries on

Well I'm going back to reading and learning.
I just wanted to say hi and I'm hooked!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I think that is lovely that you carry on her name.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Welcome Unique!

Awwhh that is a great thing to do for your sheep dog. I have a 16 year old lab and I know her day is coming soon. Makes me sick to my stomach to even think about it. Animals become such a huge part of the family-

We have lots of skincare/animal lovers on this site, so you will feel right at home.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Unique!

Awwhh that is a great thing to do for your sheep dog. I have a 16 year old lab and I know her day is coming soon. Makes me sick to my stomach to even think about it. Animals become such a huge part of the family-

We have lots of skincare/animal lovers on this site, so you will feel right at home.
Thank You Gymrat. Recently my husband and I bought a maltipoo (Dash) and loved him so much we had to get a second one(Kobie). Unique will never be replaced but it sure does lessen the pain. Dash and Kobie have their own Youtube Page if you find yourself wanting a little entertainment go to Youtube and search for Dash Maltipoo, they love the camera
Labs are fantastic dogs!

Oh and I am addicted to this site~Thanks again!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum. I think that is lovely that you carry on her name.
Thank you, your "welcome" is greatly appreciated! I can relate to all of the sunshine!
At times I pray for overcast to cool it down a few degrees. Florida is tooooo hot but I cherish the winters.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Don't go by the photos some just stick pics up of what they aspire to look similar too! Glad you are liking the site!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't go by the photos some just stick pics up of what they aspire to look similar too! Glad you are liking the site!
Ohhhh so Halle Berry is not on Skin Care talk for beauty advice LOL
. I too would love to look like her! I suspected one or two but now I feel better....Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I already do.....I can't get off of this site! To say it's a learning experience is a under statement. You ladies are a hoot!
I now can not make any sort of decision or purchase without doing a search on "SkinCare Talk" and see what all of you have to say before I take the next step. Well, because it was a recommendation I must open another browser (MakingCosmetics.com) and do some shopping.
I am afraid my butt is getting wider by the minute, I must get off of this chair.
Thanks Goatlady for making the Newbies feel at home.
Oh I dont know the story behind your name but we use to have a pet goat (Babybean)when I was a child, He looked alot your little guy.
Enjoy your evening

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank You Fawnie I will do that! Isn't technology wonderful? You dont even have to leave your house!
Have a nice evening!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello Unique your joy in the sight is infectious, we learn lots here but we sure do have fun too! You're going to fit in well with the rest of us!!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank You Kitskid.......I am spending every extra moment I have on this site, it is so very addicting, for learning as well as entertainment.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts