Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay..I'm new here and also new to the whole skin care obsession, lol. I've had skin related issues most of my life, and most of the time I just thought, whatever...it'll clear up on it's own. But the older I get, that doesn't seem to be the case
I'm very oily and very acne prone, I get pretty extreme breakouts, with clogged pores, your average pimple, and sometimes even the cystic kind..so recently I started using AHA and salycilic acid. So far I haven't had any bad reaction, and I have pretty sensitive skin. My only fear is even leaving my house to go outside, since I'm VERY pale (big heliophobe here), and all sun screens break me out and freak my skin out. I've seen some sun screens posted on this site that sound good, but I don't think I'd be able to spend as much on one, at this time. I'm on a really strict budget, and I couldn't spend more than around the twenty dollar range...also, I can't use chemical sun screens, because they give me reddened skin and irritations. I was just wondering if any one had any suggestions...I'm really afraid of the sun, and really afraid of aging, but I don't want to hide in my house forever!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts