Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hey everyone,

This is hand against my leg, smh. I am at my wits end. Its almost summer and i cannot get my hands together to.save my life. They weren't this bad last year. I used Marie Frances soap and occluded (no lightening ) and they were on their way. I bought another Marie Frances soap along with Carotein cream, orange jar and this is what i get. I threw away the MF soap because i thought it was causing PIH. My doctor prescribed me Triaminolone Acetonide ointment and its been a week and still nothing. Im so depressed its not even funny. I need help bad.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mix Maxy light cream with neoprosone gel fort (not too much) and apply twice a day. exfoliate your hands almost every day (I use shower gloves with Kojic sans soap.) the soap is great also for acne and elsewhere, you can leave it on for up to 30 mins if you want it to work that fast. It works!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Mix Maxy light cream with neoprosone gel fort (not too much) and apply twice a day. exfoliate your hands almost every day (I use shower gloves with Kojic sans soap.) the soap is great also for acne and elsewhere, you can leave it on for up to 30 mins if you want it to work that fast. It works!
How will you maintain it?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
@chococherry I identify with you. My hands are dramatically darker than my face and whole body. I just used the skin peeling oil from beblemishfree.com. I am going to try the member’s suggest of kojic soap for 30 minutes everyday. Please reach out to me if you need and keep posting, maybe we will have some luck fixing this problem. Also, I am interested in making a kojic acid and lactic acid lotion to be applied head to toe. If anyone knows the measurements of effective kojic acid and lactic acid to use for say a 13 ounce base lotion, please let me know. I think kojic acid should be dissolved in warm not hot water before mixing in the base lotion. @gymrat any suggestions to help me and fellow dark hand friend?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.