Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Well it sounds like you really need to consult a dermatologist. I had a small skin tag on my scalp that I was unaware of and accidentally scratched it off and it bled a lot.

A mole is something more serious depending on whether or not it's grown in size or changed in shape.

Take care and good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i think it is a skin tag but not sure. but im not sure about if its a mole a not. but it kinda white in color not black like regular moles

·
Registered
69 Posts
You can try some sort of mild AHA product that will peel the skin. But I think you should follow badcats advice and see a dermatologist.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I would first seek a doctor's advice - find out exactly what they are. I was given this recipe for mole removal:

Mix together baking soda and castor oil into a paste and apply onto your mole. Preferably cover with a band-aid (do this procedure every night). The person that gave me this recipe said it works - in time so patience is required here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would first seek a doctor's advice - find out exactly what they are. I was given this recipe for mole removal:

Mix together baking soda and castor oil into a paste and apply onto your mole. Preferably cover with a band-aid (do this procedure every night). The person that gave me this recipe said it works - in time so patience is required here.
yea i kinda did that 4 about like 4 months still did'nt get any results

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hmmmm I've never tried that castor oil thing - was always curious. Sorry it didn't work. I know this site here has this stuff called Super Tag-Away (for warts and skin tags). I know their PAV rocks for many skin issues and is worth looking into!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts