Skin Care Talk banner

141 - 160 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Ikr ;)BTW what's the in-thing in naija now? Anyone visited mama Tega in recent times? Any effective non-hq based lotion in rave now?
I'm not in Lagos so I don't visit her, Carotone and sure white are likely to not have HQ the rest I am not sure.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hello luvs thank u all for the well positive wishes n prayers. I'm trying out all your tips and praying. I would like to try micky skincare or beclairglowskin from naija first, her journey has been impressive she seems to have removed her panda eyes as well.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
OK, thanks

Yeah, the world is on standstill. We can only pray for mercy
Thank God for internet and ability to connect to the whole world and real/authentic news with safety measures and precautions accessible to everyone, it will have been a different story if it were 100years ago.

·
Registered
254 Posts
People in Nigeria, I have a question.

is it true that they sell only original creams at Shoprite? I want to buy cream and someone said Shoprite is the only place to be really sure it’s original. Pls I need some answers

·
Registered
413 Posts

is it true that they sell only original creams at Shoprite? I want to buy cream and someone said Shoprite is the only place to be really sure it’️s original. Pls I need some answers
Lol...No
Try Med plus and health plus pharmacies,they carry genuine products esp QEI.
You can also check Kuddy in surulere.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
People in Nigeria, I have a question. is it true that they sell only original creams at Shoprite? I want to buy cream and someone said Shoprite is the only place to be really sure it’s original. Pls I need some answers
I'm just hearing about this for the first time, sorry there is no shoprite in my place to confirm this.

·
Registered
16 Posts

is it true that they sell only original creams at Shoprite? I want to buy cream and someone said Shoprite is the only place to be really sure it’s original. Pls I need some answers
Yes. All their products are directly from companies.

141 - 160 of 164 Posts