Skin Care Talk banner

161 - 174 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Has anyone heard of Jenny’s Glow? She’s even certified on Instagram. I’m wonder what’s in her products but I’m so tempted to buy from her.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Has anyone heard of Jenny’s Glow? She’s even certified on Instagram. I’m wonder what’s in her products but I’m so tempted to buy from her.
I've heard of her. Been really tempted too but I just had to stop myself. Most of the "testimonies" of her page are iPhone-filtered

·
Registered
372 Posts
Dont understand how can they not use sunscreen and still not be dark?
They don’t get dark because they don’t use hydroquinone but their mixes are laced with steriods which they like to call anti reactions

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
They don’t get dark because they don’t use hydroquinone but their mixes are laced with steriods which they like to call anti reactions
they don’t get dark because they don’t use hydroquinone? Don’t steroids darken you even faster?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hello All,
I've done a lot of research, I know about spas, saunas etc. But I read somewhere that people are mixing creams. I've seen the recipes but there are still mystery ingredients. I'd love to get my hands on some of them but in the US, its damn near impossible to get them unless you get someone to ship them for you.

Some I see repeated a lot:
Kenacol oil (which I suspect is Kenalog, a steroid)
Schenic / Shenic oil
Talking oil
Secret oil
Phillipino set
Navarro's Bleach

Various Philipino/Thai creams and oils.

These ladies have like day glo white skin in that strong sun..While that's not my goal, anything that can help me step up my game is welcome.

Where can someone in the US get these items?

Anyone who can import these items and sell them will make A LOT of money....just saying...
they don’t get dark because they don’t use hydroquinone? Don’t steroids darken you even faster?
they use very very little amounts to prevent green veins as they call reactions. I doubt these little amounts will darken.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Bumping this thread!

I just watched a review on Grety Riverson’s Bio Lucent products and it was a 👎🏾.
The person said it made him have green veins and uneven lightening 🙅🏾‍♀️

·
Registered
347 Posts
Bumping this thread!

I just watched a review on Grety Riverson’s Bio Lucent products and it was a 👎🏾.
The person said it made him have green veins and uneven lightening 🙅🏾‍♀️
The person that posted the review is amazing such a kind person.

Grety on the other hand is evil for selling those disastrous products and lying about the ingredients.

·
Registered
203 Posts
The person that posted the review is amazing such a kind person.

Grety on the other hand is evil for selling those disastrous products and lying about the ingredients.
Oh I agree! I love him! He’s so honest about the products he’s tried and I love his transparency. He’s the reason I want to try glutathione.

There’s no way that there’s no steroids in that product because those results were so quick. She’s a liar.

161 - 174 of 174 Posts