Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Hi lalala,
I think most of us order from an Indian company/pharmacy http://www.alldaychemist.com I am not too sure if they accept credit cards since i only use a debit card.
Also the shipping fee is $25 so about €20 I suggest you buy a bulk amount of retin a tubes to make sure you get your moneys worth.

· Registered
5 Posts
I have been exfoliating my face and neck with retin-a for about a month on and off but I have already seen results on my face. When I went home for Christmas my mum asked me if I am bleaching, I laughed her off. So it is working. I used 0.25 for a while, it did practically nothing. I didn't exfoliate at all. If you are planning to use retin-a I suggest you buy only 1 or 2 tubes of 0.25 just to allow your skin to adjust to the new product unless you have sensitive skin. Then i moved on on to 0.5 which flaked and exfoliated everywhere except my forehead which is really dark and stubborn so I use 0.1 there and 0.5 on the rest. My forehead is exfoliating now.

· Registered
5 Posts
hey guys do you know which strength of retin a i should by its my first time using it but i dont really have sensitive skin or anything and the cream or the gel thanks

oh one more Q where can i buy vitamin c serum i've looked everywhereeeeee pleasse get back to me oh helpful people x
Hi i answered your first question above, sorry I didn't quote. When I ordered the first time I didn't notice there were two forms, but the 0.25 and 0.5 I ordered are cream and the 0.1 is a gel. The 0.1 really, really exfoliates the skin I don't know if it is due to it's strength or form. But I would say if possible go for the gel, with the cream when you squeeze a lot comes out and you get more than you need, so it gets wasted and finishes quicker. I have oily skin so the cream adds a lot of extra shine, which I don't need. Also I feel that the cream just sits on the skin for a long time. With the gel my forehead feels dry after 10 minutes. It depends on your skin type and preference really.

UK ebay has a lot of vitamin c serum. I have only checked I haven't ordered anything yet. I don't know where everyone else gets theirs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts