Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...I bought Hyaluronic Serum (liquid) for the original Kassy's C serum but made her latest version with Jojoba oil( which BTW is great and noticing a difference after a couple days
...how can I use it? I hate it to go to waste....thank you

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
You can use it as a moisturizer instead of a cream moisturizer.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can use it as a moisturizer instead of a cream moisturizer.
Just by itself in the morning after the c serum or could I use it in the evening after RA?

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Just by itself in the morning after the c serum or could I use it in the evening after RA?
You could use it either in the AM or the PM, just remember nothing should be applied 20-30 minutes after your C serum, and I usually wait a good 45 mins after applying my RA to apply anything else.

In the AM I apply my C serum, wait, then apply my sunscreen. This takes the place of a moisturizer for me.

In the PM I apply my RA wait, then apply my eye cream and my moisturizer, which sometimes consists of plain jojoba oil, it is the BEST!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks... I think I will apply it in the morning between the c serum and the sunscreen.

Great idea about jojoba oil at night.

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Thanks... I think I will apply it in the morning between the c serum and the sunscreen.

Great idea about jojoba oil at night.
I am a huge fan of facial oils. They are great. They don't leave you greasy at all. Grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil and jojoba oil are just a few of my favorites. When I am really dry I apply avocado oil. Rosehip seed oil I will use from time to time around my eyes. They all work really well.

Last night I added just a tad bit of rosehip oil to my eye cream. You just kind of have to play around with a few of them to find out which one works best for your skin.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am a huge fan of facial oils. They are great. They don't leave you greasy at all. Grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil and jojoba oil are just a few of my favorites. When I am really dry I apply avocado oil. Rosehip seed oil I will use from time to time around my eyes. They all work really well.

Last night I added just a tad bit of rosehip oil to my eye cream. You just kind of have to play around with a few of them to find out which one works best for your skin.
What about Emu oil? I read good things about it but I find it hard to find.

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Ok...I bought Hyaluronic Serum (liquid) for the original Kassy's C serum but made her latest version with Jojoba oil( which BTW is great and noticing a difference after a couple days
...how can I use it? I hate it to go to waste....thank you

Hi there! I just want to confirm that you have the HA serum (which includes water), and aren't just talking about the HA extract? Wouldn't want to put the 'liquid' extract on without diluting with 99% more water..

I'm glad you are liking the C serum.. It has quickly become my favorite.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I love emu oil
but I feel sorry for the poor birdies that they take the oil from. They skin the poor babies.

I love sweet almond oil...and they don't kill birdies to get it!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi there! I just want to confirm that you have the HA serum (which includes water), and aren't just talking about the HA extract? Wouldn't want to put the 'liquid' extract on without diluting with 99% more water..

I'm glad you are liking the C serum.. It has quickly become my favorite.
Actually, it is not the serum but Hyaluronic extract....thanks Kassy for pointing it out...how can I use it?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Would love emu oil but not at the expense of the little birdies, I will stick to other oils

1 - 12 of 12 Posts