Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone kind enough to save me,
that can help me go from the first tone I'm a bit lighter than him to the second, picture below.

Please help, funny I used to naturally be the lighter yellow shade but now skin is dull reddish nw43 or nw45, a lot of hyperpigmentation, dark patches, side eye burn, keratosis pilaris, dark knuckles and toes, elbows, knees, stomach. Maybe just need to lighten 2 or 3 shades, with more pale yellow undertones.

I know you kings and queens have managed to achieve even lighter tones please save my life.

Save my life!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How's your routine? Maybe if you share your routine @gymrat or someone can jump in and help you!
Thank you hun.
Used so many products in the past.

Currently using
Body:
Amlactin.
dodo lotion mix ikb gel, ikb cream, ikb serum, dodo oil.
Fair and white so white lotion, maxiwhite serum.

Feet, hands:
Dodo lotion, maxiwhite kojic serum.

Face: reviva labs glycolic cream, vitamin e gel aloe vera.

Lips:
Amlactin, carowhite oil, dodo lotion maxiwhite serum.

Upcoming purchase: clear essence vitamin c serum, carowhite cream, amiwhite serum, carotone or nano white soap, dr klear cream, tca peel.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ok doesn't sound too different to mine and i'm already noticing changes, how's your exfoliation? Have you been using any LA peels or Green/Yellow peeling oils? I always find my products work better on skin that has been exfoliated properly.

Also how consistently are you using your creams?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok doesn't sound too different to mine and i'm already noticing changes, how's your exfoliation? Have you been using any LA peels or Green/Yellow peeling oils? I always find my products work better on skin that has been exfoliated properly.

Also how consistently are you using your creams?
I apply them daily. I do lactic peels weekly.

What's your regime?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Pretty much the same, dodo & G&G Amlactin g&g oil maxi white serum daily. Then biweekly peels.

How long have you been applying it? Have you seen any changes yet?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Used to buy it in Peckham but since lockdown I buy it on eBay, the shops should be open now tho!
Which ebay store? How does your dodo lotion look?

Mine has a gold ribbon on top, maybe the cover design changed. Some say the picos older version worked better as in quicker. G&g oil thought production stopped. It would be great to lighten lips n knuckles.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Which ebay store? How does your dodo lotion look?

Mine has a gold ribbon on top, maybe the cover design changed. Some say the picos older version worked better as in quicker. G&g oil thought production stopped. It would be great to lighten lips n knuckles.
Just eBay Uk it was a random seller, mine has the gold ribbon on top too, is picos the one with the black ribbon? I got my g&g oil from eBay too

Here’s a seller:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Thank you hun.
Used so many products in the past.

Currently using
Body:
Amlactin.
dodo lotion mix ikb gel, ikb cream, ikb serum, dodo oil.
Fair and white so white lotion, maxiwhite serum.

Feet, hands:
Dodo lotion, maxiwhite kojic serum.

Face: reviva labs glycolic cream, vitamin e gel aloe vera.

Lips:
Amlactin, carowhite oil, dodo lotion maxiwhite serum.

Upcoming purchase: clear essence vitamin c serum, carowhite cream, amiwhite serum, carotone or nano white soap, dr klear cream, tca peel.
@pengcaramelglo you don’t need to use so much products . Just keep aha lotion, dodo lotion , maxi white serum oil , Ikb gel and serum for body, hand and feet

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@pengcaramelglo you don’t need to use so much products . Just keep aha lotion, dodo lotion , maxi white serum oil , Ikb gel and serum for body, hand and feet
Thanks hun.

The fair and white so white lotion mix is for my upper shoulders, arms, legs, thighs, stomach.

The dodo lotion mix for feet, knees, back, neck, elbows, hands.

For face deciding whether dodo lotion, g&g oil if it's authentic, precious gel or cream mix with glycolic cream, carotone, carowhite....

Dr klear cream is for the sunburn on side of eyes caused by clinic clear.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just eBay Uk it was a random seller, mine has the gold ribbon on top too, is picos the one with the black ribbon? I got my g&g oil from eBay too

Here’s a seller:
Thanks hun. Yes picos is black ribbon/line. Like you said I now believe the dodo version works perfectly I just need to be consistent.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts