Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dear members could you help me to find the sutaible cream that gives you a shiny fresh healthy pinky looking

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello hodhod welcome to SCT, look under the Basic Skincare forum and ask some questions there. I know somebody will be able to help you...and have fun!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Products containing Glycolic Acid and a micro fiber cloth

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you are looking for that dewy glow, add a little of your makeup to your cream, and use a damp sponge to put it on. Not sure if this is what you are looking for.

Welcome to the site,
Chandy

·
Registered
13 Posts
by shiny I don't think you mean oily, do you? I use the Wonderful Wonderbar and it makes my skins smooth and radiant (pinky). It is the only thing I use now beside a moisturizer with spf because it cleans, exfoliates and tones my skin. I love it! You have to buy it online though.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Hi ... I just bought one (Wonderful Wonderbar) ... I will report back later ... but I tell you, since I have been hanging out here (on this site), my skin is looking so so so fab I can't tell you ... I have learned so very much and still learning ... I love it ... you must must must try the stevia mask ...

Libra with Love

·
Registered
495 Posts
I'm also always seeking a real "glow", like a shine. Not oily, but shiny. Particularly on my cheeks. Any other suggestions?

I do the microfiber cloth, OCM, vit. C, Green Cream, and Xtend Life products. I also do the NCN pumpkin peel. Not getting the shine that I want, but wow do I have baby soft skin!!

Libra, can you update us on the Wonderbar when you get it.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I tried some grapeseed oil to get the shine....and my face does look a little shinier, I think (I just used it instead of the DIY vit C). If I do encorporate the grapeseed, can I still use the Vit C afterwords, or should I use the grapeseed as a moisturizer after the Vit C?

I'm going to put my make-up on now and see if that shine stays. Just to clarify, I have normal skin - not dry. But I just want that extra OOMPH.

Still hoping for some suggestions on how to get a nice glow/shine - even if it's temporary (for the day).

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Hi ... here I am with an update on the Wonderbar ... okay ... it is expensive ... I have used it for three days (morning and evening) ... thus far I am loving it ... it is definitely refining the pores ... seems to be lightening small discolorations ... tightening effect ... my skins 'wants' less 'stuff' ... because, it almost 'feels' as though my skin would be overworked if I use too many other things right now ... I could absolutely not use anything abrasive on it ... it is interesting ... I want to use my stevia peel, but my skin says no no ... I will report back again on the progress ...

Love,

Libra

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Gabro ... try misting your skin with a green tea mixture ... water, green tea and rose water and a little bit of oil ... just mix it up and
put into a spray bottle and use it after applying your makeup and throughout the day ... you will have so much shine ... and it refreshes the face and any and all products you have used ...

Libra with Cmoks ...

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Gabro put your C serum on first then the oil. I think it will come you just have to be patient. It took at least 3 months for me to start noticing the changes. I have that shine/glow now. It's been 8 months since I started

·
Registered
495 Posts
Gabro put your C serum on first then the oil. I think it will come you just have to be patient. It took at least 3 months for me to start noticing the changes. I have that shine/glow now. It's been 8 months since I started
Ok, at least I know it's comin'

I guess I misread all the posts on Vit C, microfiber cloth, and pro-pumpkin peel - I thought users of those products were getting an instant glow right after using these products.

Ok, just found an example. You had said "I always get this rosy pink glow after. Last all day long." It was in this thread:
http://www.skincaretalk.com/basic-sk...l-newbies.html

I'm confused

That's exactly what I want (a shiny rosy glow), but can't seem to get it

When you said I have to be patient to get that shine/glow, what product do I have to be patient with?

And thank you Libra

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Yes I do and so do many others. I am not sure why you are not, but you have to admit that smooth skin is nice. It may come later.

What kind of cleanser do you use?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Yes, I looooove my smooth skin. I have also used White Tea serum for years that has made my skin smooth...but I don't think it's ever been as smooth as it has been since joining this forum

I guess I am the odd woman out in terms of the "glow" factor. Oh well.

As for my cleanser, I use the OCM a few times a week and I on my off days I use Bion Bacteriostat Cleanser (recommended by my esthetician due to acne at the time). I will be switching to either the Rhassoul Cleansing bar or some other soap free cleanser when I finish the bottle of Bion. I also tone with Thayer's Witch Hazel with lavendar and aloe vera.

Whaddya think?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts