Skin Care Talk banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
@shawtykid20 please how effective is the skinlight with Kojic acid going? Did you mix it with anything? I’m looking for a good body lotion as I have uneven skin… just frustrating
@Sandra_ul I started using it by itself a month ago , i made 10% glycolic acid using it as my base lotion, i have lightened 1/2 or about 1 shade but I have only been using once day , I need to start using it twice a day

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
@shawtykid20 thanks for your quick g by response, please do you know any thing I can use for dark knuckles, knees and feet? Also how do you make 10% glycolic acid using the Skinlight kojic acid lotion?
@Sandra_ul i would say try 10% glycolic acid with kojic acid . I get 412 ml of skin light cream and I add 71 ml of glycolic to it

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
@shawtykid20 this new KA Skinlight sounds interesting. Might go good with kojie san.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
I haven't been to my local African shop since before covid. I need to stop by soon to see what they got.

·
Registered
1 Posts
if you can skin light kojic acid try that will the glycolic acid mixed in , it’s lightening my toes , knees , knuckles and elbows , or try any kojic acid cream/lotion with glycolic acid mixed
Hey hey. Do you have any updates on the SkinLight with Kojic Acid? I've purchased the one with HQ but the smell is not for me, havent even used it yet but I want to purchase the Kojic Acid one if it's effective. Please let me know. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hey hey. Do you have any updates on the SkinLight with Kojic Acid? I've purchased the one with HQ but the smell is not for me, havent even used it yet but I want to purchase the Kojic Acid one if it's effective. Please let me know. Thank you!
@Goffy I stopped using cause we was getting summer weather but I mixed with glycolic acid was seeing results

·
Registered
37 Posts
Same and also the skinpharm whitening gel (they a lil too pricey for me 🥲), what will you be using instead?
Yea. I skipped out on that too. I had already order some stuff before I came across this thread but I don't know how effective they will be. I'll likely end up using caro white mixed with pura d'or face whitening serum.
However, for the first month or two, I'm justalso going to only follow the body portion of it because my neck and body are much dark than the majority of my face.

These are some questions I have about the regime:

1) Kojie San (5 mins) I use a KIT to scrub 2x a week --- Does this mean to do a KIT scrub while my body is covered with Kojie Soap? I read something here that said KIT works best when its on damp /dryer skin.

2) LA lotion 15% / Retin A 0.1 (3 x a week) DISCLAIMER I used La lotion for the first 5 months then it would randomly burn me so I switched to RA, also I mix a squirt of RA in palm of hand with Skinlight before rubbing on body. ----Can I use Amlactin's 15% Lactic Acid Lotion? I've already started using this on my body at night and it didn't burn me.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts