Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered Monday, a week ago. I dont check my email often so I dont know whats there. I figured since its coming form India, it may takes more than a week.How long did it take for you?

By the way, does it really cost ADC $25 US dollars to ship some tubes of Hydroquine and Retin-A from India to USA?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I really don't know why some of you think $25 shipping (I used to pay more than that for one tube of RA) is a lot when the cream is like $1.50 a tube! I'd happily pay $50 shipping, in all honesty. As long as you order several tubes, it still works out very cheap

Edit: OMG, I just did a search because I want to buy some 0.1% cream which ADC does not carry and one site has it for three 45g tubes for $514.46, and $290.98 for generic!!! I hope this puts what I said above into perspective. Another site has it for about $60 bucks a tube! Anyone know a site where I can get it at a reasonable price?

Grechen, I think my order from ADC took about three weeks (I'm in Australia). SOOOO worth the wait!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Don't hold you breath they gonna e-mail you instead you must chasing them up and find out your order status... am waiting of promised tracking ... yet still nothing ... and clearly they make money from shipping charges at USD 25 a pop...the worst online company ever!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Moonleaf have you checked the prices of the other online pharmacies out there! I don't care if I have to wait six months! I'm not going to pay $60 plus for one tube!!! Don't worry about the tracking, just sit back and your order will arrive. It always does. I think they are an awesome company to give us the prices they do.

·
Registered
256 Posts
i ordered on 10/3 and i am still waiting for my tracking number. and $25 shipping is good because some pharamacies* charged that amonut just for one tube!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Moonleaf, you will get your order from ADC so don't worry about it.

Just because you haven't received it doesn't mean it is their fault. It is most likely held up in the post or by customs. A package can be stopped at customs for a couple of weeks - it just depends on how busy they are. Once they mail a package it is out of their control.

Trust us though, you will receive it and it is worth waiting for, you just cannot beat the price anywhere.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually I used to order a 40g tube of RA for $25 from Mexico and the shipping is flat 9.99 from there.

I'm skeptical about the quality, is it really the same? I've heard so many rumours about conterfeit drugs coming from especially India & China. Yet, I'm taking this chance since it's on VISA credit card if worse comes to worse.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I can't speak for the RA from Mexico but what I receive from ADC works the same as the prescription I received in Canada.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Actually I used to order a 40g tube of RA for $25 from Mexico and the shipping is flat 9.99 from there.

I'm skeptical about the quality, is it really the same? I've heard so many rumours about conterfeit drugs coming from especially India & China. Yet, I'm taking this chance since it's on VISA credit card if worse comes to worse.
Believe me if the RA from AllDay was not the genuine article, we'd know about it around here. Tons of us order it from there with great results.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
I second that, I have tried the original brand name retin-a from the pharmacy here in the states, tried the european retin-a from the UK, tried the chinese retin-A all at 0.1% gel form and this one from India/Alldaychemist is by far the best for my skin b/c they formulated the base to be very strong so it goes deep into my skin and works quickly to get rid of any razor bumps, occassional pimples, oily skin, etc. I may have overnight, I mean literally overnight, whereas all the other brands from the other parts of the world took two to three days to zap anything I have on my face, and did I mention that it only takes a PEA sized to do all that? yes it does.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
34 Posts
took two weeks from ADC and for some reason they required a signature so I didn't get it right away. superskinstore @ gmail got to me in like 3 or 4 days...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts