Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again everyone!

I'm sure I should know this by now, but how long after applying HQ in the morning can I apply oil, sunblock, etc. Will they buffer the HQ? I hope not!!! I've been waiting about 10 minutes but is this enough? Thanks

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
5 to 10 minutes is sufficient or until it COMPLETELY dries. You can definitely believe me that applying sunblock after HQ 4% will not buffer the HQ but will enhance the way it works on your skin by blocking out UVA/UVB light from every possible source (indoor/outdoor), thereby letting the HQ 4% work to its full potential without oxidizing on your skin. Using sunblock with HQ 4% is your best bet. However, do not use sunblock at night or when the sun goes down, use oils and retin-A at night, along with HQ 4% if you prefer.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,896 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys
. That's good to know. I'm going to try the Invisible Zinc today so I'll let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
thats a great thing, invisible zinc, not only does it protect against the sun but it also rejuvenates and literally fixes dry/raw and other skin problems that people have when they are on the Retin-A and lightening regimen. If it wasnt for my great sunblock I wouldve used this.

Skin | care | talk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts