Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im currently using 2% hydroquinone twice day been a week so far no gains yet.ive just got my tca 100 peel that i will dilute to 50% .do i have to stop hydroquinone ?when should i stat hydroquinone again ,its on my face beard area ,chek my other thread with pics if intrested

·
Registered
110 Posts
Well, my derm told me not to use any products until 2-4 weeks after the peeling is complete. I'm not sure about HQ but if u use retin-a as well, you should definitely wait

·
Administrator
33,797 Posts
im currently using 2% hydroquinone twice day been a week so far no gains yet.ive just got my tca 100 peel that i will dilute to 50% .do i have to stop hydroquinone ?when should i stat hydroquinone again ,its on my face beard area ,chek my other thread with pics if intrested
I am not a hydroquinone user, but I do use Retin A. In the past when I have done a TCA peel, I waited more like 4-6 weeks. You just really want to wait until your face is completely done peeling. You do not want to risk damaging your face after a peel. Your fresh skin will be like a babies behind-
I love love love to get peels!!

Best of luck with it!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wicked cant wait to do the peel.do u reckon 50% tca will be fine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts