Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so here's the deal, i had this stupid bet with my friend (don't really wanna talk about it to be honest) and my end of the deal was to shave my eyebrows, no i did not pluck them just took them off with shaving machine and wondering how long it will take for them to grow back
STUPID me indeed.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'd say probably about a month. But it really depends on how fast your hair grows. As they start to come in, you can use some eyebrow pencil to make them look fuller.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got the feelings ... got my head shaved when I was young on a spurious bet, mom was mad, my brothers laughed for 3 months and I had to wear hats and doesn't want to go out the entire time. Lesson learn, don't bet what you can't afford.
From my experience, eyebrows take longer to grow, depending on how yours was, it may take 2-3 months to fully grow back. G'luck and no more bets !!
--

·
Registered
6 Posts
if u brush the area with a soft toothbrush u can speed up the follicle for the hair too row back.or u can use a little bit of rogane.i have models who shave there eyebrows up.and thats seems to work.

Ovarian Cysts No More

·
Registered
160 Posts
if u brush the area with a soft toothbrush u can speed up the follicle for the hair too row back.or u can use a little bit of rogane.i have models who shave there eyebrows up.and thats seems to work.

Ovarian Cysts No More
Interesting.. I would have never thought of using Rogaine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
mine grow in less than a week!! i used to shave mine off with an eyebrow razor & pluck ...and draw them on! i now dont! ...but depends i guess, my boyfriend shaved a bit of his once which went wrong and it took 1-2 months to grow back!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Take all kinds of Hair nutrients, Like futurebiotics, I use that for hair skin and nails, I was off it for awhile, and my skin and hair started to look BLAH, after being on it, I notice a improvements in my hair and skin, My hair looked healthier and did grow faster, MSM works just as well too....as for bets on loss's and having to shave off your hair and eyebrows, I wouldnt, i rather take that person out to lunch than to ruin my appearances, I wouldnt even shave my head or shave off my eyebrows for a million bucks...LOL,

·
Administrator
33,766 Posts
How would you know? Dont worry hey will it just depends on how fast they grow. But majority rules, eyebrows DO grow back!!!!
Hi Dylanlover.............this post is from 2008-

·
Registered
1 Posts
Alright guys,ill cut to the chase i was at a party last night, fell asleep, next thing wake up got one eyebrow shaved off, thing is im a waitor ryt, and im dealing with members of the public like everyday, so hey this is going to be very embarresing, hoping someone could please give me a sensible time it should grow back in ?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Alright guys,ill cut to the chase i was at a party last night, fell asleep, next thing wake up got one eyebrow shaved off, thing is im a waitor ryt, and im dealing with members of the public like everyday, so hey this is going to be very embarresing, hoping someone could please give me a sensible time it should grow back in ?
I'm laughing so hard at the image you've described I can hardly type this.
But, if you can afford it buy some LiBrow at Ebay or Amazon. It makes eyebrows grow faster than any other product I've ever used for eyebrow regrowth. I saw results the first couple of days with decent growth within a week - 10 days. In the meantime you could pencil in the naked brow maybe? Would that help?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts