Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... I have been using hq4% and RA .25% for 11 days now and was just
wondering how long it took you guys to see any noticeable results?

I know i have to be patient but was jst wonderin..

My skin seems to be improving... i can tell a difference before using this combination..but wont comment on the lightening yet///

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well i am in appx. 2 weeks of Hq/Ra and i have noticed some changes in my skin where it is delicate like the chest and inner arm area BUT the elbows and knees remain the same...they are stubborn

Currently i am awaiting my TCA peel so that the Hq/Ra can get to those layer and lift all that skin..you should check out this thread TCA peel: tried something new!
But i guess it all depends on your skin and what you are looking to achieve as i am only lookin to tone my overall complexion and get rid of some marks
hope this helps

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
It takes a good 4 weeks to really see any difference because skin cells turn over in a 4 wk cycle. The existing melanin-rich skin has to exfoliate away over time: it does NOT bleach. This is where RA is great, because it speeds exfoliation & you shed more thoroughly. Are you using the alternating method (the best way to begin so skin can adjust) or did you mix the 2 creams together & apply 2x/day? If you're tolerating the 0.025% well, you can switch up to the 0.05% to boost results. LightenNLift's advice is good too. Lightening takes patience. 3 months will really enable you to tell what is working & what adjustments you need to make.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thnx guys... i know i have to be patient... i know my skin looks better..
no question abt it...

Onidine i am tolerating the 0.25 really well... just slight redness... and aslight abt purging.... i knw this happens when u use retin a...

I think ur rite... i shud use a higher strength ....

thnx again guys.... i will be patient and wait... i will definately post my results

1 - 8 of 8 Posts