Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,004 Posts
I wouldn't allow a beautician to touch me ... not DARE TO touch me ... my hair is down around my waist and I am 5'10" tall ... I simply wear it pulled back ... gosh, you guys are all so beautiful ... why do you cut your hair, I don't get it ... simply let it grow ... wear it braided ... wear in in a pony tail ... wear it down and flowing ... use lots of coconut oil for conditioning ... if it is curly ... all the better ... if it is straight ... YES!!! Guys love long hair ... go for it!! I wouldn't cut my hair for anything ... it is so so so easy ...

If you do cut your hair by mistake ... there are always extensions until it grows out I suppose ...

I wash my hair ... pull it back in a pony tail or two braids or just wear it down ... throw on a base ball cap or wonderul wide-brimmed hat and look so fab ... during the evenings, simply pull it back straight off your wonderful face and allow your skin to glow ... come on ... it is so much fun ...show off your beauty ... I can never figure out why so many women go for this short styled hair ... it looks just that ... short and styled and plastic ...

My three cents for the day ...

Libra with Love

· Registered
3,004 Posts
Darling Fawnie ...

Yes, it takes forever to dry ... but who cares ... just pull it back and look beautiful ... I wear one of those yucky caps when swimming ... you know, the tight ones ... and put a ton of conditioner on before I put on the cap ... they sell it at my Club where I swim ... it still gets wet but ... who cares ... timed laps ... nope, the hair doesn't get in the way ... I swim twenty laps per swimming session ... with my B/F ... great conditioning ... I wear baseball caps on the golf course ... sometimes with wet hair!!! Sometimes I wonder if it might mildew ... it is so often wet ... but I am so used to it ...but really Fawnie ... longer hair is truly so much easier than the really short hair that requires constant care ... styling ... cuts ... etc. etc. etc.

Libra

· Registered
3,004 Posts
Alexa ... you are too funny ... I have never encountered El Tigre Loco on the course ... but if I did, I would probably faint away ... but I definitely would ask him for pointers on my swing ... no doubt about that ... who cares what he does with you know what!!!

My hair isn't so thick as to be bothersome, but it is very very long ... when I do dry it, I have a 'no hands' dryer ... the kind that they use on animals ... so I just brush it and let the dryer do its thing ... I don't have to hand hold a dryer ... if that were the case ... forget it ... I would shave my head ... this type of dryer dries it so fast and as you brush it, it gets really silky ... and it isn't
damaged at all ... I will post pics soon ... I'm not sure how to do it ...

Thank you for your cute and darling post ...

Libra with Love (after two glasses of vino) !!

Have fun always!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.