Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys,
If anyone know about cosmetic surgery so please tell me,
How many celebraties have done cosmatic surgery?

Thanks!!

·
Administrator
33,633 Posts
I think the question is WHO HASNT! Almost everyone in Hollywood has gotten something done, whether it be noticeable or not
Yep, and EXACTLY why my parts will be a collectors item some day :p, I personally live in Cali and haven't had any type of cosmetic surgery. Too many other things to worry about then your body parts :tee:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yep, and EXACTLY why my parts will be a collectors item some day :p, I personally live in Cali and haven't had any type of cosmetic surgery. Too many other things to worry about then your body parts :tee:

California has a fixatiion on youth. Well done you on resisting cosmetic surgery. There is enormous amounts of pressure these days to look good. You must see a lot of 'work done' with you living out there?

·
Administrator
33,633 Posts
California has a fixatiion on youth. Well done you on resisting cosmetic surgery. There is enormous amounts of pressure these days to look good. You must see a lot of 'work done' with you living out there?
No more than other places really. Just a bunch of fake boobs is all :p really. Other than that, that's about it!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
No more than other places really. Just a bunch of fake boobs is all :p really. Other than that, that's about it!!
Haha lol @gymrat. Each to there own. If it makes you happy.... In no stranger.. Whether it be cosmetic or non cosmetic. Fillers work great! Amazing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts