Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I don't know how to figure out my shade so I'm just gonna post pics of the many different shades of my body and the shade I'd like to be.

There's an overwhelming amount of info on this site. Can you guys point me in the direction of--or even just writing it in your own words here-- where to find a routine to get me to my goal? What a realistic timeframe would be? What would go into maintenance? What do you guys do about extreme hyperpigmentation in intimate areas (inner thigh in last pic but also nipples and lips ) And what do you guys do about being outside? I can't just not live my life because I'd like to be ethnically ambiguous. I will go outside because I do event planning which usually involves a lot of beaches and time in the sun. I do like to spend a lot of time alone and indoors though.

P.S. my skin is a bit warmer than it looks in this lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
5,480 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
You’ll be fine going outside as long as you wear SPF and reapply it often. Also don’t go outside when the sun is at its strongest. Even naturally light skinned people tan so if you tan a bit I doubt anyone will clock you. And if you’re sticking to regi and sap you’ll be fine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You’ll be fine going outside as long as you wear SPF and reapply it often. Also don’t go outside when the sun is at its strongest. Even naturally light skinned people tan so if you tan a bit I doubt anyone will clock you. And if you’re sticking to regi and sap you’ll be fine.
What do you guys d about extreme hyperpigmentation

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What do you think realistic timeframe would be for me? And do you know how many shades lighter I'm trying to get? Also, do you have anything on maintenance?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts