Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how much everyone is spending per month on all their skin creams, makeup, lotions, etc.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Just wondering how much everyone is spending per month on all their skin creams, makeup, lotions, etc.
Too much....he he he. Actually depends on the month and what I need. Sometimes I can drop $150-200 but it might last me 6-12 months. Or I might go on a spree from Mac or Prescriptives or Laura Mercier....and drop more.

If I had to average it out per month....hmmmm all together (skincare, makeup, lotions) maybe $50 ????. That's hard to determine, cuz some months I go without buying anything....then other months, I have huge lemmings for certain items.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Yeah I would say about the same.. maybe $50-75 a month. But sometimes it can be alot more if I really need to stock up on something. Maybe a better question is, what is the most you have spent at one time?

·
Registered
582 Posts
I don't keep count mainly bcuz I love to shop and there are too may things to remember. Prob like $50 to $100 a month skin and beauty products. Food, and clothing, and shoes, and just about everything else is a whole nother story.

·
Registered
360 Posts
WHEW!!! thats a lot of money. im 20 years old but i can still convince my parents that it is only fair for them to pay for my skincare products. at least, for my face. since they were the ones that gave me problem skin!!! :p and since my mom really is impressed by my research, shes okay with buying my cleansers, toners, moisterizers, cotton swabs, natural stuff too, like honey, baking soda, different teas, plain yogurt, etc. but i pay for pretty much everything else.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Well, I just posted the amount of my latest venture. My knees are starting to not wobble as much anymore...Lucky the husband helped pay for some of it being that he uses some of my skin care too.

·
Registered
220 Posts
WOW $100 a year - I should be so lucky. I don't even want to KNOW how much I spend a year but I know it's up there. But I don't mind because I know my skin is in awesome shape and worth it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I use Phisoderm to wash my face. mascera, eyeliner (once in a while) and chapstick. as far as lotions go, I use Vasaline cucumber lotion

that's it. for the most part I guess my skin is in pretty good shape. people are pretty surprised when I tell them how old I am. I hear anything from 18-24 (not bad considering I'm 31). I really enjoy when I get cigarettes for my husband and I get carded. they will usually apoligize after, I'll laugh and thank them

·
Registered
388 Posts
I use Phisoderm to wash my face. mascera, eyeliner (once in a while) and chapstick. as far as lotions go, I use Vasaline cucumber lotion

that's it. for the most part I guess my skin is in pretty good shape. people are pretty surprised when I tell them how old I am. I hear anything from 18-24 (not bad considering I'm 31). I really enjoy when I get cigarettes for my husband and I get carded. they will usually apoligize after, I'll laugh and thank them
That's awesome.....I used to be the same, then all the sudden, within the last couple years.....bamm it just hit me and I no longer look like I'm 21....darn. Although I still get carded, but I feel I look much older than 21.

Phisoderm is one of the products recommended by dermatologists....along with Cetaphil. So it's a very mild/gentle cleanser.

·
Registered
360 Posts
sheeeesshhhhh i think i spent $500 just this summer. ive been trying tons of new stuff and LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!! but thats bad, bad bad!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Well as a consultant for my favorite products I get a nice discount and I stick with those products (because I love them!) so I probably don't spend as much as some, but I definitely love my skin care...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts