Skin Care Talk banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
lickalime, I'd die to have your height and weight. Many people, like me, are jealous of your stats so be glad

·
Registered
360 Posts
oh kickboxing is really fun! i did martial arts for 10 years and defintely agree, in the long run you really train your muscles and get all over body flexibilty and strength. and you learn how to fight!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
My wait fluctuates a lot! It's so annoying, but it's always anywhere between 110 and 114. I'm 5"8 and I desperatly want to get down to 107, which is like my perfect weight. But I also hate my thighs, dosn't everyone?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have never had much problem toning my legs or thighs. My arms though!! That's another story. I guess everyone has a different stubborn part of their body that holds onto fat.

·
Registered
43 Posts
wow you guys are making me feel fattt. lol im about 51 and 3/4- [the 3/4 is very important!!] and im about ... umm maybe 108 or 110? but i know im not like 90 pounds. some people have all the luck.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I know! The thighs, the thighs- and butt! I'm fine w/ my weight though it does fluctuate... It's not like I do it intentionally. It just happens.

Sydney, Why would you want to be 107? Your 5'8". I think that your current weight is fine for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks Dayiumi (hope i spelled that right, lol). This is a cool forum, I've ran into so many, but this is the first I've felt inspired to join lol.

·
Registered
360 Posts
yeah its a lot more, not well, intimate, but you feel more like welcome cuz everyone responds to everyone pretty much. on this other forum with thousands of members, you can often get ignored on the forums and thats no fun!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you guys exercise, cause like i do horseback riding and tennis and i want to do some sort of cardio to get into shape. i used to swim, but i live in buenos aires and it's winter so the swimming season is over for now. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
OMGosh you guys! I feel welcome here too! -tear- On other forums that I join there are so many members that you do often get ignored and they often aren't as friendly...

I need to exercise! I mean, I walk up a flight of stairs and my legs burn like crap and I'm all extra tired like I'd just run 8 miles or something. Pretty sad but if horseplaying counts...

·
Registered
360 Posts
i just wanted to update here cuz im so happy im on track, i weigh 109 now and its been 3 1/2 weeks since i last said i was going to losE more weight.

·
Registered
360 Posts
ummmm the gym (ymca) i go to had a thing were you could get in a bathtub and it would tell you. it was like $50 though so not too popular but i heard its like straight off some television show.

·
Registered
220 Posts
HOLY COW - 5'9" and 129 is a great weight to be at and anything less could be construed as UNDERWEIGHT. I'd give my eye teeth to be 135 and I'm 5'6". When I was 23 I was 106lb and that was way underweight. I had to lift weights/body build gain weight. I did - I went to 120 and that was great but still low. I felt best at 130 and like I said I was 5'6".

We put too much emphasis in our society on weights and sizes I think. Oh I'd LOVE to be 135 again, but I'm also 50 years old. As it stands I'm hovering between 155 and 160 and NO I don't feel right. If I can get down to 140 I'd be happy and if I got to 135 I'd be ecstatic.

I WILL be joining a gym later this week and workout 30 mins a day to help kick my butt into gear. Once I can get into the swing of workouts again, I'll do some T-tapp at home, that will whittle my waist down and lose lbs too!

If you want a great exercise - try T-tapp. It works I know and only reason I'm not doing it now is I need to get my lazy *** off the couch when I get home.

Seriously - 129 at 5'8" is great - please don't go lower.

(Edited to add)
low body mass (BMI) can decrease your body's immune system, which could lead to ilness such as disappearance of periods, bone loss, malnutrition and other conditions. The lower your BMI the greater these risks become.

·
Registered
360 Posts
well i do 30 min of cardio and 30 min of nonstop weightlifting for my arms, lower back, abs and thighs about 3-4 times a week. and i have no idea how many calories im eating a day but i only eat when im hungry and eat about every 2-4 hrs and eat like 1-cup portions of only meat and veggies, fruit and PEANUT BUTTER. i love my pb (with toast and jelly or apples)
im drinking 2 cups of green tea everyday and not that much water surprisingly and definitely definitely taking my multivitamin since for sure i am not getting enough vitamins with so little food everyday. and ummmm im guessing im only eating like 600 calories a day!!! like that number scares me but i really am not as hungry as i used to be cuz i think my stomach capacity shrunk.

but yeah, its great cuz everything i try on looks fABULITISHus and i think i am going jean shopping this weekend since all of my pants are too loose now.

i binge about like 1x every two weeks and almost never eat white starches or anything with sugar cuz my skin will break out.

·
Registered
360 Posts
oh and my favorite sweet treat is SUNSWEET pitted cherry essence, orange essence or lemon essence prunes. they taste like candy and are soooo yummy and healthy!!!

21 - 40 of 59 Posts