Skin Care Talk banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
thanks vtoodler!! the two outer ones are by josephine wall. i love her artwork, its so fairytailish and exotic. i think i got them by looking her up on google and then going to her homepage? and the middle one is a scanned image of a magazine i own called Cricket which has like stories for young/teen/children people. anyways, they always feature different artists and i think that one is by..... oh i forgot. if i remember ill tell you lol.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I need to start working out! Starlite, you're my motivation now! I eat whenever I'm hungry like maybe 2x a day and a few snacks. (junk) I drink like maybe 3 or 4 cups of green tea a day so maybe that's what's saving me from gaining weight but...

I'll be updating on my progress!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I need to start working out! Starlite, you're my motivation now! I eat whenever I'm hungry like maybe 2x a day and a few snacks. (junk) I drink like maybe 3 or 4 cups of green tea a day so maybe that's what's saving me from gaining weight but...

I'll be updating on my progress!
lol yay! but omgosh you only eat 2x a day? i eat minimeals like 10 times a day!!!
and green tea is really good for you though it makes my mouth feel icky and i think it tastes bad. oh and i just read an article about how pomegrante juice has more antioxidants in it than green tea. :/

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Yea... I'm a lousy cook so I snack most of the time. Also, when I go places I ususally get the kids meal bcuz I get full so quick or I end up having food left over.

It does leave your mouth feeling icky... I heard the same about pomegranite juice but have yet to buy it. I prefer the real fruit to juice though. I don't like fruit juice, especially apple.

I think I'm gonna post a pic of my bod. (No xxx pic!) Just a full bod pic and like post my progress on another thread. My schedule is getting busier so it will be a while. Maybe tonight or tomorrow, or you could create the thread for me Starlite.
and keep us posted and stuff. Like a diet or progress thread or something.

I'll be on later! g2g!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yea... I'm a lousy cook so I snack most of the time. Also, when I go places I ususally get the kids meal bcuz I get full so quick or I end up having food left over.

It does leave your mouth feeling icky... I heard the same about pomegranite juice but have yet to buy it. I prefer the real fruit to juice though. I don't like fruit juice, especially apple.

I think I'm gonna post a pic of my bod. (No xxx pic!) Just a full bod pic and like post my progress on another thread. My schedule is getting busier so it will be a while. Maybe tonight or tomorrow, or you could create the thread for me Starlite.
and keep us posted and stuff. Like a diet or progress thread or something.

I'll be on later! g2g!
lol ill let you do it daiyumi, i didnt take a before pic.... welllll actually i have some older pics and some newer pics that you can see a difference in albums but my scanner is broken. ive dropped about 3 pants sizes (size 5-7 to 0-2)!! im stoked!!! anyways, cant wait to see your new thread daiyumi!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
My camera or camera phone won't take a good pic! It looks so horrible and I don't want anyone else to take the pic for me. I guess that I could just do measurements and weight and bmi.

I'm still doing the new thread as soon as I can get my measurements. You're down to my size now! Congrats! Has your chest also gotten smaller? (cup size) Mine do whenever I lose lbs...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am 5'-6" tall and weigh 170 pounds. I would like to lose 20 pounds or more. I recently purchased a treadmill to get some more exercise.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm a guy as well

6'1
205 LBS

Haven't really tried to loose weight since it fits my body pretty well.
I go to the gym 3 times weekly atleast to lift and play basket times weekly and soccer usually 3 times weekly.

--Jasmin

·
Registered
60 Posts

I don't know exactly my height now but I measured 5'7 in July 2004. My current weight now if the electronic machine weighing scale is right is 135 pounds. I still have some baby fats on my stomach how can I get rid of them? Should I avoid carbohydrates at all? I also don't like my voluptous face?

There are so many things about me that I don't like...

41 - 59 of 59 Posts