Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

In the morning after I wash my face, it is extremely dry which I love because I feel like it is desperately sucking up my HQ
. Just wondering how much is too much. A pea sized amount doesn't feel like enough. I've been using about two times that much. It feels good on my face, but can this much be bad?

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Hi guys,

In the morning after I wash my face, it is extremely dry which I love because I feel like it is desperately sucking up my HQ
. Just wondering how much is too much. A pea sized amount doesn't feel like enough. I've been using about two times that much. It feels good on my face, but can this much be bad?
Im so glad that you said this...for two reasons. Ive been wondering if my skin needs to be super dry before i put on any HQ, RA or the lotion ive been using. From what your stating i think maybe thats a yes... however, im not so sure how muc is too much because i have noticed i have to put on more when my skin is dry because it doesnt slide on as smooth as if its damp.. But it being damp is because it has water residue and most likely diluting the meds..
Im assumin a peasized amount would be great. im not sure if putting on more would change your results..

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks PinkMoscato. I know you're probably right. But it just really feels better to put more on. I can't seem to help myself
. I just want my face lighter soooooo badly!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Hi guys. Just becarefull, cause HQ does suck up the moisture from your skin. So if it gets too dry i dont think its a good thing.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
The pea sized amt is for the RA: with the HQ, you can apply more. It doesn't suck the moisture from my skin. THe thing that is drying is the RA for me. The amt you are using sounds like the amt of HQ I apply & so far, not a single adverse effect.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The pea sized amt is for the RA: with the HQ, you can apply more. It doesn't suck the moisture from my skin. THe thing that is drying is the RA for me. The amt you are using sounds like the amt of HQ I apply & so far, not a single adverse effect.
Thanks Ondine, just thought I'd better make sure I wasn't hurting my skin in some way

·
Registered
395 Posts
HQ doesnt dry you out, retina does and it also depends on what ur washing your face with. wait until your face is dry before you apply the hq and retina or use a cleanser/toner on the face to remove excess moisture.

Damp skin will only hinder results.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts