Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I’ve been lurking on this forum for a while and was really looking for a way to lighten my skin to achieve this nice tannish skin that will just overall make me more confident. Here are some pics for reference of my standard shade and my goal range of skin tone. Is this achievable? And if any of you here who are experienced that can recommend products/routine that can get me to this and lighten my lips and make them red THAT WOULD BE A LIFESAVER!:)
(“No steroids or mercury please****)

Goal:
Forehead Nose Smile Chin Eyebrow

Clothing Head Hairstyle Leaf Plant

Smile World Flash photography Hat Standing

Forehead Nose Cheek Head Lip

Again thank you so much in advance, I truly appreciate it:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Omegaalpha456 don’t use carowhite it will lighten you more . You will only need vitamin c and aha lotion . You might not even need kojie acid .I would say just try the aha lotion first 2 day for 2 months to prep your skin . See how the result form that first
By how much more would it lighten me? I heard it gives a nice orangey glow like the one I am aiming for? Would it not make me the same shade as them or nah

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All you need is kojic acid soap leave it on for 5 mins then I recommend using ikb products and ikb gel for lips. Also use sunscreen and stay out of the sun
where can I purchase IKB gel and which of their products should I get? Also would carowhite lotion and oil be good along with Fair and White AHA Lotion and cream? And if u do recommend this where can I get carowhite?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You can get everything on Walmart.com just check for good reviews. Carowhite is good but use gloves when you’re applying it and wipe it off you palms after applying to hands because it can make your palms orange also bend knuckles when you apply cream to avoid dark knuckles
I can’t find the ikb gel/products can u link it to me and do u think adding tretinoin would be recommended to this or nah and if so do yk where I can get it without prescription? Thank you so much❤

1 - 6 of 6 Posts