Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Hello, I’ve been lurking on this forum for a while and was really looking for a way to lighten my skin to achieve this nice tannish skin that will just overall make me more confident. Here are some pics for reference of my standard shade and my goal range of skin tone. Is this achievable? And if any of you here who are experienced that can recommend products/routine that can get me to this and lighten my lips and make them red THAT WOULD BE A LIFESAVER!:)
(“No steroids or mercury please****)
View attachment 67485
View attachment 67486
View attachment 67484
View attachment 67483
Goal:
View attachment 67489
View attachment 67490
View attachment 67487
View attachment 67488
Again thank you so much in advance, I truly appreciate it:)
All you need is kojic acid soap leave it on for 5 mins then I recommend using ikb products and ikb gel for lips. Also use sunscreen and stay out of the sun

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
where can I purchase IKB gel and which of their products should I get? Also would carowhite lotion and oil be good along with Fair and White AHA Lotion and cream? And if u do recommend this where can I get carowhite?
You can get everything on Walmart.com just check for good reviews. Carowhite is good but use gloves when you’re applying it and wipe it off you palms after applying to hands because it can make your palms orange also bend knuckles when you apply cream to avoid dark knuckles

1 - 2 of 2 Posts