Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I recently bought a skin illuminator but I do not know how to apply it? If should apply it before I put my foundation or after? I am very confused can somebody please help me. Thanks

Sony.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi Sony,
I use mine before applying foundation to illuminete. I think that you can also mix it with foundation if you want to lighten the foundation, or even on top which will lighten the foundation. I also use it along the cheeekbones. Hope this helps

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ely,

Thanks a lot for the tips they really helped! I tried applying the skin illuminator before applying the foundation it looked so great! My skin looked so radiant
Thanks a lot once again.

Regards,

Sony.

·
Registered
98 Posts
oh good, it's so nice when you buy a product that works, if you don't mind me asking which one did you buy? I'm currently using the Chanel one, and I'm not really sure about it anymore, but then that often happens when I buy makeup especially foundation, I get all excited at first and think it's the bees knees and then after awhile it doesn't seem to look as good, maybe I've just got used to it or maybe I'm just never satisfied
I've heard that She Uemura have a good one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Ely,

I hope you are referring to foundation. I use either Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid or Rimmel Lasting Finish 16hr foundation. I have found both of them very good for my skin and give an excellent coverage. I am not into very expensive foundation cause to be honest with you I have just started experimenting with foundation as I was never a huge fan of foundation. With regards to a good highlighter I use Boots No7 Skin Illuminator in peach and it just does what it says on the tube!

Hope this has helped and thanks for your tip.

·
Registered
98 Posts
thanks Sony, I think that I'll try that one when I've finished mine.

Fawnie, the one I'm using is Chanel Le Blanc, and I'm really not sure about it, it's not cheap, the Chanel Makeup lady convinced me to get it...will I buy it again...no probably not

1 - 8 of 8 Posts