Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi roomys am caramel tone,I really want to achieve a lighter skin like 4shades with just oil,so which oil or serum will you recommend for me.thanks

·
Registered
465 Posts
you are welcome, i have used nature white face cream, its not bad... to me its not strong enough... skin light should be a high hq oil.... maybe white now huile (oil) would be better

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ohhh my God dear what should I do now with the oil and face cream,am thinking of changing to dodo white up tube cream on my face then the skin light oil on my body

·
Registered
446 Posts
Ohhh my God dear what should I do now with the oil and face cream,am thinking of changing to dodo white up tube cream on my face then the skin light oil on my body
Please abandon the idea of using Dodo white up tube on your face,it will burn your face to Iya mi L'eko shade.You can add the skin light oil to either Carowhite lotion or Skin Light cream.

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi.. @Kays and @jcole .. what about CT+ oil.. it has HQ and kojic acid in it. Do you think it will work because I also want to lighten with just oils.

·
Registered
465 Posts
hi.. @Kays and @jcole .. what about CT+ oil.. it has HQ and kojic acid in it. Do you think it will work because I also want to lighten with just oils.
I hear Ct oil is good, it should work just be aware of your knuckles due to the HQ in it, white now oil , X white oil and peau jaune oil are good alternatives

·
Registered
446 Posts
Thanks a lot.. Will try out the white now oil.
White now oil is da bomb..So far so good, no adverse reaction. Depending on your skin,the result is not drastic but with consistency,you might lighten by 2 shades.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts