Skin Care Talk banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Nah. Just let it go. Lil mama. Its crazy. Any who what are using now did u place ya new order yet
Yes! :) I got the kojie San soap already and have used it. I'm I. Love with it. I will be using this as my regular soap. I had to stop using it on my face though cuz as soon as I put some on there it was stinging. But yea it will be my body soap for sure :) next I'm planning on ordering the skin light and maxi white serum. I will also get the carotien lotion you mentioned do you mix it with anything or use it on its own?

· Registered
711 Posts
Nah. Just let it go. Lil mama. Its crazy. Any who what are using now did u place ya new order yet
Just did me some Maxi Peel and it worked pretty well except it works in Patches! But darn this ish is no joke! I had some Chicken skin mixed with acne scars mixed with darkness and now I have a lot of light Patches here and there. If I were to even them out I would be at my goal already!

My skin looks so good I just had to buy some lingerie today LOL!

· Registered
4,994 Posts
@mrs yellow u go girl I kno u are a hard one to plz but u saw my.pics so u will get there. Love u @Lola loving blue. I get my stuff from beauty of new York or paks cosmetics. Or were ever they got my ish. Lol I buy in bulk I hate running out.

· Registered
711 Posts
Well with regards to lips, every part of my body is difficult to lighen but I have used 40% lactic Acid, 2 days in a row overnight it worked for me. If you are a newbie try the same combo on a day without sunlight but still with sunscreen so you can monitor your progress throughout the day. I woke up to light lips well at least bottom lip upper lip could have used a couple more applications.

Only bad thing it peels really bad, to those who follow my posts I have actually posted pics of this and that before if this lip journal interests you, let me know and I will post it as well.

· Registered
422 Posts
Lol u crazy as hell. Lol. I'm still working on my legs. But how do ppl do there back any one kno
Lol I can't reach mine, even try useing one of those lofah on the stick/long handle to help rub the back,
no one is at home to put on some gloves and rub it on the back for me, so I just try to stretch my arms and hands as far as I can. I might create something soon that is long enough to reach the middle back to slatter on my skinlight mix..

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
You ladies should post some before and after pics. Maybe your hands or legs neck shoulders etc or of your brave enough some discreet face pics I'd love to see your progress with the hq and natural regimen. It would be motivation for us :)

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Also what would be a reasonable number of shades to expect that hq can get you if using for 3/4 months? Like 2-3 shades or 4-5 what's too far fetched for hq and natural regimens? I'm referring to your natural skin color then lightening from there on etc

· Registered
422 Posts
Also what would be a reasonable number of shades to expect that hq can get you if using for 3/4 months? Like 2-3 shades or 4-5 what's too far fetched for hq and natural regimens? I'm referring to your natural skin color then lightening from there on etc
My HQ skin light mix got me three shades lighterr in almost 2 and half to three months, my legs and foot r like 4 shades lighter even after a bad burn and PIH.

41 - 60 of 91 Posts