Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I'd really like to start a Tretinoin skincare routine, and im more than willing to buy online from Europe/States.

Im not sure whether i could get this prescribed here in the UK, even from a dermatologist.

I've heard Greece is a good place to buy it.. But i need some websites for that

Thanks!

OH, and hi! Im new, to the forum and skin care. But i take it very seriously!

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
I've never purchased from Greece......, most get from All Day Chemist if they don't get a prescription from their Derm.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I've never purchased from Greece......, most get from All Day Chemist if they don't get a prescription from their Derm.
Hi Gymrat. How does one pay for orders on alldaychemist website if one is not based in USA?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hi!

I'd really like to start a Tretinoin skincare routine, and im more than willing to buy online from Europe/States.

Im not sure whether i could get this prescribed here in the UK, even from a dermatologist.

I've heard Greece is a good place to buy it.. But i need some websites for that

Thanks!

OH, and hi! Im new, to the forum and skin care. But i take it very seriously!
Gumtree

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
Hi Gymrat. How does one pay for orders on alldaychemist website if one is not based in USA?
@beautyandbrains read through this, it will walk you through how to place an order, option for pay, etc. They also have a "chat function" that works really well. Or if you use the "contact us" they are always really good about replying. I've used ADC for years, never had any issues whatsoever with them.

·
Registered
484 Posts
@beautyandbrains read through this, it will walk you through how to place an order, option for pay, etc. They also have a "chat function" that works really well. Or if you use the "contact us" they are always really good about replying. I've used ADC for years, never had any issues whatsoever with them.

Sounds good, I trust your opinion on them.
Purchased Retin A before but that was when you could get away with selling it on the auction sites like ebay lol
Now you can't find the stuff from any American sellers but they seem pretty good.

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
Sounds good, I trust your opinion on them.
Purchased Retin A before but that was when you could get away with selling it on the auction sites like ebay lol
Now you can't find the stuff from any American sellers but they seem pretty good.
@Nikkicute, right? I remember the ioffer days, it used to be easy to come by, not any more. It's pretty ridiculous honestly. You can get worse things walking down the street, I don't know why they make things so complicated. Give ADC a try, or try getting a prescription from your Dr. sometimes that's easier/less hassle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts