Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How to lighten my face&neck which is 2-3 shades lighter than body?? HELP!!! --- Pics included

I'm a new member to sct..I've been lurking on this website for about 2 weeks now and love the results alot of people are getting . I wanted to get advice from people who knows the pain it is to lighten. I never used to take care of my skin. I just went outside without sunscreen/sunblock and now im having skin problems. Im a little confused because im reading that KA ( kojic acid) lightens the skin BUT it makes you pale. I dont want to be pale. Then i hear HQ( hydroquinone) is a great and effective at lightening but when it lightens it gives off an ashy-gray-cast looking complexion, which i DEFINITELY dont want..lol I want to have the color of my chest and arms which is a gold undertone that is my natural skin tone. I also read that with combining HQ + KA that when it lightens it gives a yellow/gold untertone. I just need a little help in doing this skin lightening process. I just want to even out my skin. Ohh and by the way i have thick skin, so somtimes it harder for some products to really penetrate. What products should i use to get the results im trying to achieve? How many months will it take? (hopefully less than 3 months) Can an DIY 10%-13% lactic acid lotion of daily use lighten the face? HELP GUYS!!!!!!!!!
P.S sorry for the boobs being all out.. i just wanted my desired complexion for my face to be seen =)

·
Registered
893 Posts
the link is not working 😥
here you go hun

1 - 6 of 6 Posts