Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any skin care product that will remove dark circle or spots from my skin? i have dark circle in my legs,thighs,hand and waist. It looks like a portion of dirt stuck up in my skin in. I always stay clean and shower everyday. I even try to remove them by applying soap over and over. But its not going away.Help me how to get rid off this problem.help out of here

·
Registered
5 Posts
Try applying creams on or before you sleep. Whitening lotions, but be patient enough to wait for its result. To assure more effective results, consult a dermtologist for more advices. Maybe there are treatments made specially for your problem.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site! there is a serum from La Roche Posay- Mela D it's great it's got the Kojic Acid that Pumi suggested as well as glycolic acid to help speed up the time it takes for the old skin cells to fall off. You may want to consider a good exfoliation as well. Good Luck, hope this helps! PS don't forget to use a good SPF with a high enough number- it doesn't matter how much you try to lighten your skin- if you are out there getting sun on those areas.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pumi thanks for your reply. can u refer me a best skin brightening cream. There are so many creams out in the market. I don want to try too many creams. Waiting for your feedback.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have you tried ST. Dalfour's Whitening cream and soap? It's completely natural and works incredibly well on face. Looking at the bottle, I was a skeptic at first but having seen my mother's results after 4 weeks, I'm going to try it as well. My order comes in next week.

My mom is asian, olive skin color. Has deep fine lines, dark age spots from sun damage over the years, dark under eye circles. She's used ST. Dalfour for 4 weeks and its removed her sun spots, under eye circles, soften wrinkles, lighten dramatically, and seems to have replenished her skin with moisture. I'm 27 years old and am trying this to keep my skin clear and soft.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
pumi thanks for your reply. can u refer me a best skin brightening cream. There are so many creams out in the market. I don want to try too many creams. Waiting for your feedback.
Hi bkb,

I have not used any creams containing kojic acid myself but I know of many people who have had a lot of success in fading their spots/blemishes using products containing a high concentration of kojic acid.

Mony has had good result with la roche posay mela-d serum. I am thinking of trying this on my acne scars and age spots. You can give this a go as well but as you probably know everyone's skin is so different. What works for other people may not necessarily work for you.

The most important thing is to look for a product that has a high % of kojic acid for it to work and also one that suits you skin type.

Good luck

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
which cream or which product got highest amount of kojic acid .suggest me some name would appreciate

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi Bkb, ya might want to look it up on makeupalley.com . You canfind out about lots of products, tried by people all over the place- real reviews- not testimonials.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey mony thats a makeover site for girls. i didnt find anything important for me there. i want to which cream contain highest amount of kojic acid. waiting for this anser.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
La Roche Posay Mela-D serum you sed this. besides this wt others u can say. cause if i cant find it in the store then...

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
That is a make-up site but in there you will find a place where readers send in their experiences with different products. I use this site from time to time.
As for another cream or serum, That's the best one I've tried Roc I think was mentioned in a post about a month ago has apparently a decent one too- but I've never tried it. I'm still using Mela -D. Hope this helps ya out!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for your reply. i have visited the La Roche Posay Mela-D serum website. it says i can use this cream in my face and neck. can i use this cream in other parts of my body, as you know i have dark spots in my thigh,waist and some part of my knees

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site! there is a serum from La Roche Posay- Mela D it's great it's got the Kojic Acid that Pumi suggested as well as glycolic acid to help speed up the time it takes for the old skin cells to fall off. You may want to consider a good exfoliation as well. Good Luck, hope this helps! PS don't forget to use a good SPF with a high enough number- it doesn't matter how much you try to lighten your skin- if you are out there getting sun on those areas.
Great thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts