Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I has small warts under my eye circle and its increasing day by day, before I had it burn out in local clinics but it came again, is there any natural treatments to heal it up completely, Iâ€2122ve heard that it passes from one person to another after getting in contacts. Please do provide me some best advice on it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Try to search about warts natural cause then maybe you can search how to prevent these from spreading. There are creams nowadays specially made for warts removal.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Try to search about warts natural cause then maybe you can search how to prevent these from spreading. There are creams nowadays specially made for warts removal.
Out of curiosity, do you use or are you associated with *********? I am very interestd in the clinical studies on the product which seem to go on and off constantly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Uhmm I haven't tried it yet. I just observed or asked my mates who had warts before. I used ********* for sunless tanning, maybe your asking if it also tans the warts scars or something it left over the skin? Probably, the effect of it would be seen after a week or so. But for safety reasons, better consult experts first. =)

·
Registered
713 Posts
BailiffJessica...I get mine taken off by my physician, anything else I try makes them worse. I get them on my ankles and they are butt ugly!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
When I was a kid( when they invented the out-house!) I had over a 100 of those suckers on my fingers all around my finger nails..... Nasty tried everything- doctor removed one then told my Mom that if he removed them all he would have to remove my finger nails too as they were attached. For years I hid my fingers- then I saw a sweet old lady whom remed them (psychic) (I won't go nto those details) but she removedall of them within a week- no pain!.... Now my son was starting to get the same warts on his fingers as well.... So I sterilized some pennies- yep coppper pennies made alittle cut on top of the warts and then taped on the pennies for aweek if not a little longer on some....they disappeared -never came back. For some reason- warts don't get along with copper, maybe you coupd try something along those lines.... Good Luck!

·
Registered
412 Posts
I has small warts under my eye circle and its increasing day by day, before I had it burn out in local clinics but it came again, is there any natural treatments to heal it up completely, Iâ€2122ve heard that it passes from one person to another after getting in contacts. Please do provide me some best advice on it.
Wow, I have one of those little, clear warts on the rim of my eye lid too. I dont feel it and it hasn't changed at all since I noticed it. Some days it's barely visable and other days I can see it from a mile away though. Are these dangerous? What is it? Yikes! I do have superior limbic keratoconjuncitivitis (aka permanent pink eye although not the gross kind!) and I wonder if it's related at all. Maybe I should ask a DOCTOR!!! Ya think?

·
Registered
20 Posts
There are lots of remedies for warts, mostly psychological - I guess removing warts by hypnotism is one of medicine's mysteries! There was a wart for years on my wrist - a little olive oil every day for about two weeks and it was gone. I'm supposing the caster oil works the same way, whatever that way is.

I, too, however, have one under my eye - it was removed and also came back. Then I tried "wart-off" or whatever it is called, and it broke into several little warts - that was no good! It was frozen again, but is still there - I find that an extra dab of Reten-A has worked the best, making it disappear completely for a while.

I'm wondering if cream which contain copper would do the trick as well as cutting and pennies? What a good story, Mony!

If someone comes up with a sure cure, PLEASE post it here? Thanks!!

Shirley

·
Registered
60 Posts
cut a clean potato and rub it on your warts every night for a couple of days or weeks until the warts are removed. The contents in potation have chemical reaction with the warts virus that eventually cause the warts to fall off.

Garlic also has anti-viral properties and some people use it to naturally remove warts. Cut a clove of garlic and rub the flat side on your warts and cover the affected area with tape or band-aid overnight and wash the affected area in the morning. This could be repeated until the warts are removed. You should be warned that garlic could cause itching and irritation that is fairly tolerable but it is advised that you use this treatment with utmost caution and avoid damage on the surrounding healthy skin. If you see allergic reactions, of course you need to stop the treatment.

·
Registered
60 Posts
You can also try duct tape therapy I've heard that works if you put a small piece over the affected area for 5 days then scrub scrub scrub with a pumice stone and repeat the process till the warts fall off.

Good luck

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm curious warts or skin tags?

My doctor removes the gazillion skin tags I have with a laser & very FEW do come back, but not all. I get them around my eyes, neck, bend of my legs up high, under my armpits & boy do they itch when I sweat. Skin tags are caused from hereditary and/or age. IF the skin tag is NOT flat, you can pull it out just enough to cut it off and it will NOT hurt. IF they are flat you gotta have a doctor remove them. IF you do this, use sharp, small scissors & only cut the tag off close to the skin, NOT your skin (it will bleed VERY LITTLE, then dab on a TINY amount of clear fingernail polish on the stub of the tag after it stops bleeding and it will fall off without its blood supply). I also had plantar warts (these have little dark dots or streaks in them & these don't just go away) all around every fingernail when I was young. My grandpa witched them away after freezing, etc. did NOT work.
Good luck!

Happy 2010 everyone

·
Registered
58 Posts
They now sell the kits so you can freeze off warts at home, but I would never dare use this near my eyes. I had a wart on my hand and tried all of these alternatives and nothing worked until I bought the kit to freeze it off.

Given it is near your eye though, definitely call a doctor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts