Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last thursday i applied 88% lactid acid too my feet let it dry and occluded with socks the whole day. two days later my feet felt really really itchy and i kept scratching it until a piece of skin peeled off. i was shocked because it’s the first time my skin feel off like that lol. the new skin feels soooo soft and looks lighter. almost a week later and it still hasn’t fully peeled. it doesn’t budge until i peel it off myself. how do i speed up the process? and what’s that dark area? is it pih from me peeling the skin?
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Administrator
33,633 Posts
What did you expect would happen when you use 88%??

Your causing yourself more harm then good, and it will take you a very long time to heal properly. I would keep your feet moisturized and covered so they aren't exposed to daylight.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What did you expect would happen when you use 88%??

Your causing yourself more harm then good, and it will take you a very long time to heal properly. I would keep your feet moisturized and covered so they aren't exposed to daylight.
i expected to get rid of dead skin and go up a shade but that didn’t happen lol

·
Administrator
33,633 Posts
i expected to get rid of dead skin and go up a shade but that didn’t happen lol
I've used 88% on calloused feet/heels, and left it on for 15 mins. Still didn't do what you have there....... I would apply neosporin on any areas that are pink where the fresh new skin is. You don't want it to get infected. And seriously avoid daylight you don't want that new skin exposed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've used 88% on calloused feet/heels, and left it on for 15 mins. Still didn't do what you have there....... I would apply neosporin on any areas that are pink where the fresh new skin is. You don't want it to get infected. And seriously avoid daylight you don't want that new skin exposed.
okay i’ll do that. can i wear socks or is it not good to occlude while peeling?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts