Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Tanesha, im an african-american. I purchased this whitening pills online which brand is howaido. I was told that Id see result in 6 months. Im now on my 4th month and my skin is visibly lighter. im like the skin tone of tyra banks now. It works! and im just so glad...i feel so much prettier!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ive seen their website, is it the one from glutathionepills.com? Their product is a lot cheaper than the others. Does this really work? How many mg does it contain and how many pills in a bottle?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I saw from whiteningpills.org that the result will be noticeable depending on skin color. So is this chart true?

Duration of gradual systematic skin whitening effect:

Medium Brown Skin : 2-3 months
Dark Brown Skin : 3-6 months
Very Dark Skin : 6-12 months
Black Skin : 2 years or more

What do you think of this? Does it sound believable?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dakarai howaido contains 275mg of pure glutathione 60 capsules in each bottle so basically you take it 2x/day. You have to take it with Vitamin C and ALA for maximum effect.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm a very dark Indian and Id like to try this howaido whitening pills. I saw their website when i entered whitening pills from google. Im thinking of buying 6 months supply. Anyway, if it dsnt work on lightening my skin, at least it's a good antioxidant. It has a whole lot of benefits either way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Id like to lighten my underarms and groin area. It's really really embarassing. Whenever I go to the beach it makes me feel uneasy. Does this whitening pills actually target those areas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
lol! I wonder why in some cultures they're so obsessed about whitening the underarms and bikini line. It's really funny. Like people from their countries actually care about it? Like I saw an ad about this it's called "skin white underarm whitener" it goes like the guy gets turned off when he saw that his date's underarms are dark. Is it such a big deal? It's so funny hahaha!... you guys should see the ad.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Agamya: Gees! you have no idea how big deal it is for us Indians. Picture a girl in white tank top, with dark underarms. U might not understand it..lol Whenever a guy gets the chance to take a peek at a girl's underarms, he'll do...discreetly, that is. It's a huge deal honey! Like you won't believe it.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
This pills scare the **** out of me, I have no idea how safe a pill that makes you whiter could possibly be. Maybe it's because its not too common in Canada.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Id like to lighten my underarms and groin area. It's really really embarassing. Whenever I go to the beach it makes me feel uneasy. Does this whitening pills actually target those areas?
I bought howaido pills online. The first thing that I noticed lightened was my face of course. gradually it lightened my underarms and groin areas. It took around 3 months to see the result.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Quote: Originally Posted by Madhumitha

I bought howaido pills online. The first thing that I noticed lightened was my face of course. gradually it lightened my underarms and groin areas. It took around 3 months to see the result.

what was your skin tone when you started the regimen? coz i have really dark underarms and groin but my overall complexion is light brown.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Because all of those accounts were from the same person. I thought it was odd that all of these Indian screen names were registered in such a short period of time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw alot of people on another forum called ask me help desk and they were all advertising this same product and all of them just registered on that day.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
These posts read like a dialogue in a commercial. *SIGH*. If these pills did what they claimed to do, there's be NOBODY left with dark skin in India or the rest of Asia. I bet, though, that the effect on the prgan systems is hellish!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts