Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I am purusing....ebay and I see these auctions. Anyone heard of maxi peel? It is supposedly a 0.1% retin a and 4% hydro cream that is mixed together.

Anyone know how safe that would be?

Anyway, here are the links:

1 Maxi Peel # 3 Exfoliant Anti Acne Depigmenting Agent - eBay (item 250449953422 end time Jul-22-09 09:28:05 PDT)

Maxi Peel Exfoliant #3 ANTI-ACNE - LOT OF 2 - eBay (item 290330417217 end time Aug-09-09 06:48:49 PDT)

I am really thinking about buying one bottle...see how it works after about a month or so.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I've never tried this stuff. The packaging looks familiar, though. Someone recently posted a link for a soap with the same packaging & the same model. Their slogan is 'stay young, stay white'. The ad was misleading & coercive. They say not to use their cream on over '10%' of the body but do not explain why. If it contains what they say it does, why can't a person apply it over 15% or 75% of their body for that matter? With commercial products from the phillippines, I am concerned about expired product or adulterated products. Why risk it when you can get safe factory sealed 4% HQ & RA 0.1% & mix it yourself at home knowing exactly what is in it?

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
This is the case with all HQ products. The result must be maintained or melanin production resumes.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I've read about this product a while back. I saw no bad comments about it. It was on board/s which I do not care to repeat. Google may bring up reviews on this. People liked this product. I haven't tried it.

ETA: Because that/those boards were rude.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes, it works but when you stop using it your skin definitely will return to usual
I think I may end up juts mixing it myself, although the premise seems promising, I would rather know exactly what is going on my skin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts