Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were can these items be purchased and do I need a prescription in order to purchase these items. I have been noticing post stating how cheap the original items can be bought but I don't know were to buy them.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Before running out & purchasing a ton of products, take a good look at your skin & decide what you want to do. Think of any skin issues you have (acne, eczema etc) to be certain what you are up against. If lightening is your goal, think of this: do you first need to blend in some darker areas? Do you have melasma? If you decide that you want to blend in the darker areas, the approach is different than for a person with facial melasma or who wants to lighten their overall colour out of personal preference. If you DO decide you want to lighten considerably (more than 2-3 shades) take a cold hard look at your motives & expectations. As for where to get stuff, the sources have been posted throughout the skin lightening dept. If, after looking around, you still can't find them, pm me for them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been battling the issue of lightening my elbows for a couple of years now with not much success. I have tried gluta-a cream and diana stalder cream. I cannot pm yet so can you send me the info on were to buy. I have searched but not yet too savy on finding info through the postings.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Here it comes:

hq4% & RA in all strengths: a l l d a y c h e m i s t . c o m

Hq4% & RA 0.1%: s u p e r s k i n s t o r e @ g m a i l . c o m

mono (which you do not seem to need) f a i r n g l o w . c o m

Good luck!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Ondine, does SuperSkinStore sell cheaper than AllDayChemist? The fact that it's just an e-mail address is kind of off-putting...

·
Registered
670 Posts
$55 for 1 tube that isn't, even, and ounce!
Maybe one of ya'll should try and figure out how to mix that, too!
I think alldaychemist must be an all day chemist with those cheap HQ prices.

·
Registered
670 Posts
$55 for 1 tube that isn't, even, and ounce!
Maybe one of ya'll should try and figure out how to mix that, too! I think alldaychemist must be an all day chemist with those cheap HQ prices.

·
Registered
670 Posts
$55 for 1 tube that isn't, even, an ounce!
Maybe one of ya'll should try and figure out how to mix that, too! I think alldaychemist must be an all day chemist with those cheap HQ prices.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
All day chemist is in India. When you trade USD for RUPEES, you get a clearer picture of why the prices seem so low to us. Their prices are very low, BUT the shipping is a little higher. They can fit s lot into one pack for the same $ though.

As for sperskinstore, the email thing put me off at first but I've since ordered at least 4 times w/o any problems. They send you a googlepay or a paypal receipt so your transaction is safe. they sell for 15$/tube of either cream but the shipping is lower than at ADC.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Oh my! This site needs a feature to go back and clear excess posts. I don't know how that posted all those times!

Still, $55 for not, even, an ounce!! You wouldn't mix it yourself?

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
What are you talking about when you say $55 for not even an ounce? You've got me confused: neither source sells anything that expensive!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Oh.. Lol. The mono source.

5 tubes for $275?

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
That is actually quite reasonable! Benoquin (the name brand of the generic mono 20%) sold for $75/tube & that was a good 5 yrs ago!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
They ARE good & they respond to questions quickly too.

Kudos too to the ADC: my order arrived from India today (makes less than 1 week!)

·
Registered
265 Posts
when I bulk order, which will probably be next time, I will order from them.
Is there quality as good and the amouth the same as the sss?

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
It is the identical product in the identical boxes & tubes.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts