Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been using hyaluronic acid for a while now,both in tablet and serum form.
i especially like the 'serum'as it completely disapears into the skin.i use it before i apply any moisturizer,and its pretty good on its own.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm also curious. Is it like an acid peel or wrinkle remover? Is it expensive? How long have you been using it?

·
Registered
550 Posts
i have been using hyaluronic acid for a while now,both in tablet and serum form.
i especially like the 'serum'as it completely disapears into the skin.i use it before i apply any moisturizer,and its pretty good on its own.
I wanted to start this post again. I don't know anything about hyaluronic acid, so hoping to get this post active again. I was waiting to hear more from secrets about hyaluronic acid.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SORRY i,ve been off line.
HA is plentiful in the body when we are born ,but it quickly dissapears as the years march on .
HA helps to plump out the skin to retain a youthful look and goes into the deeper layers of the skin easily,it also help to maintain healthy joints and other skin/bone conditions.
i buy mine from 'iherb'......its certainly not cheap,especially as i get charged custom duty.

·
Registered
330 Posts
SORRY i,ve been off line.
HA is plentiful in the body when we are born ,but it quickly dissapears as the years march on .
HA helps to plump out the skin to retain a youthful look and goes into the deeper layers of the skin easily,it also help to maintain healthy joints and other skin/bone conditions.
i buy mine from 'iherb'......its certainly not cheap,especially as i get charged custom duty.
Hi again secrets,

I'm still not sure if the HA is a cream or a tablet or what?

Thanx for coming back to this

·
Registered
139 Posts
From what I've seen, hyaluronic acid is a staple in most skin care products with anti aging qualities. It's just the concentration that is different in each product. I didn't know you could buy it in a capsule form, however ...... care to share?

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
From what I've seen, hyaluronic acid is a staple in most skin care products with anti aging qualities. It's just the concentration that is different in each product. I didn't know you could buy it in a capsule form, however ...... care to share?
This is where I get my hyaluronic acid supplement. There are several supplements to choose from, I use the one with the BioCell Collagen.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Oh gawd something else to buy...I'm going to the poor house, I just know I'll have to get this!!!!! gymrat I can't find the supplements on the BioCell Collagen sight...where do I look?

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
Oh gawd something else to buy...I'm going to the poor house, I just know I'll have to get this!!!!! gymrat I can't find the supplements on the BioCell Collagen sight...where do I look?
vitacoast.com

If you search hyaluronic acid, it is the first one that comes up. I am not sure why it isn't letting me copy and paste it? Maybe there is a block on it. 100mg 240 capsules, $39.99

·
Registered
713 Posts
Found it...ordered the serum and supps. I see it also helps with arthritis, I have osteoarthritis in my hip many it will serve duel purpose!

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
Found it...ordered the serum and supps. I see it also helps with arthritis, I have osteoarthritis in my hip many it will serve duel purpose!
There ya go!! Makes the purchase feel that much better having a duel purpose-

Oh glad to see we are on the same page with the "poll".

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
How does it work topically or ingested?? Cos, hey, it works wonderfully from a syringe as a dermal filler! I got my last injections in 2006 ($1,500 for 2 vials) and my disposable cash doesn't allow for it at the moment. I wish it did!!!!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
There ya go!! Makes the purchase feel that much better having a duel purpose-

Oh glad to see we are on the same page with the "poll".
Sheeeeeeeesh. I just want it as a dermal filler!!!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I use exactly the same thing as the gymrat from the same company. I can't "move" without it. It is great for joints. Made a huge difference for me.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have taken the supplements for 1 month now and it has made a huge difference!! I just noticed the other day that I am no longer stiff when I get up in the morning. I have arthritis in my back and hips and now I barely notice. I am so thankful I found it. I am sure it will make a difference for you too.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts