Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 jars of this stuff that my son's ex gave me. I LOVE it. I wish I could afford to buy more, but it's expensive. I did a trial, but sent my jars back cos it's pricey. I used most of one jar and liked it. I guess my son's ex just didn't return hers/and her Mom's that she ordered. Jackpot for me! She has oily skin and didn't like it! I LOVE this stuff!! Has anybody else used this? The ingredient list looks pretty good to me. She also gave me the eye stuff Hydrolyze. I've read a lot on the internet about Hydroxatone "ripoffs". I sent mine back and was charged nothing else. Wish it was sold in stores without the big price tag.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I have seen it and wondered about it, especially for my neck, hands and decolletage. Eyes I am pretty good with but the other areas I did wonder. Where have you used it, just face? I am surprised you say it is so good, I saw it on tv last night at like 3am and said--oh it must be b.s they keep running the same ad (you know the one where the first X customers get a free trial). How much is it? I wonder if it is ebay-able?

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use it on my face and neck. I love how it feels and leaves my skin looking and feeling. Haven't used it long enough to see the "claims" they make, of course.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Does it tighten the crepe-paper look? My neck is pretty tight now, just when I gulp and look in the mirror I see the crepe-paper look and freak in that soft area above the collar bone.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I saw this on TV and was tempted so I looked up the reviews and that changed my mind. I recommend anyone thinking of purchasing this do the same. Just make sure you're not directed to the company website.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts