Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I am a middle-aged, dark skinned hyperpigmentation sufferer. I say sufferer because those of us who experience this condition feel like it's a curse!.
As a smoothed-skinned acne-free teenager, imagine my surprise when I started getting adult acne in my lates 20's.

Since then, I have never completely been free of scars and then of course came the hormonal pigmentation!

Now, when I say that I've used just about everything - I mean various products and systems from top cosmetic houses to dermatologists, laser, IPL, home remedies, aromatherapy oils, etc.... - you name it!

Presently, and for the second time, I am back with a dermatologist who prescribed a 2% hydroquinone and cortisone ointment. Initially, this seemed to work, however once I stop using it, I am back to square one.

I must just add, that my recent breakout is stress related and the fact that my skin in getting worse is not helping.

Is anyone in the same boat ? But more importantly does anyone have a solution?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi Carol,

I have been in the same boat as you, please refer to my original post, NEW TO SITE, and try the regime which I am currently on.
I have tried it all, believe me!
I use MSM and vitamin C (1000mg) each 3 times a day, as well as GRAPEFRUIT SEED EXTRACT, 20 drops 3 times a day...this combo works wonders. I am olive skined and have tried everything. I use NIVEA cream, and sunscreen during daytime, and Retin A at night.Also exercise also helps with getting blood circulating. The problem starts internally, is what I truly believe.
Let me know how this works for you. Good luck
gigi

·
Registered
5 Posts
CASTING REAL EUROPEAN WOMEN for New Product for Hyperpigmentation!

Casting for REAL WOMEN with hyperpigmentation, 25-45, European (ie Spanish, British, German). Should have authentic European accent. To be used in a video to promote product. Casting 12/1 or 12/2. Shooting 12/4 or 12/8. Must be available for shoot day. Payment $250.00 per shoot day. Please email us at [email protected] with your name, cell and/or home number, email address and a recent clear photo of yourself.

Thank you!

[email protected]

·
Registered
284 Posts
I am also suffering from melasma. What is MSM. You think Grapefruit seed extract work.

Hi Carol,

I have been in the same boat as you, please refer to my original post, NEW TO SITE, and try the regime which I am currently on.
I have tried it all, believe me!
I use MSM and vitamin C (1000mg) each 3 times a day, as well as GRAPEFRUIT SEED EXTRACT, 20 drops 3 times a day...this combo works wonders. I am olive skined and have tried everything. I use NIVEA cream, and sunscreen during daytime, and Retin A at night.Also exercise also helps with getting blood circulating. The problem starts internally, is what I truly believe.
Let me know how this works for you. Good luck
gigi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts