Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just needed some place to just unload for a minute sorry if this isn’t the right place. I’ve been so busy with school,life,work that I’ve been forgetting to wear sunscreen and it almost looks like I’ve not only gotten darker but I have more pigmentation now....God wearing sunscreen is really a full time job. All the lightening I’ve done seems like it’s gone down the drain now.....

·
Registered
347 Posts
I just needed some place to just unload for a minute sorry if this isn’t the right place. I’ve been so busy with school,life,work that I’ve been forgetting to wear sunscreen and it almost looks like I’ve not only gotten darker but I have more pigmentation now....God wearing sunscreen is really a full time job. All the lightening I’ve done seems like it’s gone down the drain now.....
U used retina n a steroid?

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
It’s okay we all make mistakes, don’t beat yourself up and I’m glad you are venting as we are all here to support and listen. Try finding a sunscreen that you’ll enjoy putting on your skin- there are a ton of cosmetically elegant sunscreens out there these days, try researching on amazon and buying a few to test out. The Korean chemical sunscreens are so sheer and milky that it goes on the skin like a dream and very easy to reapply with an invisible finish. Or you can opt for mineral sunscreens like Burnout, Cotz spf 50, etc.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
I know this feeling, don't worry its not easy putting it on and "Wanting" to put it on. I totally get it. I think the white caste puts me off. Lately I tried supergoop and Ive been happy with it so far, good luck and try to stick with it as much as you can

1 - 4 of 4 Posts