Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you make your own hyraulonic acid serum and where can you get the ingredients.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Hi netty,
I just buy them already made since they aren't that expensive. Here's where, and if you scroll down the page they give the ingredients so you could make them yourself if you wanted to. I don't know the % or mixing instructions though, sorry:

http://www.gardenofwisdom.com/page/page/4480041.htm
How long is this stuff viable? I found a bottle of Shisedo hyralonic acid -- not opened but it was on the bottom of my hoard so it must be old5+ years. Would you throw it out? use it on your hands?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
How long is this stuff viable? I found a bottle of Shisedo hyralonic acid -- not opened but it was on the bottom of my hoard so it must be old5+ years. Would you throw it out? use it on your hands?
Boy, I don't know. I hate to use old stuff - you don't know if it's going to cause free radical damage and that is even more expensive to correct than throwing out old stuff, if you follow my logic...

But Shiseido has a pretty high amount of preservatives in it, doesn't it? Check the label. Also, if it smells bad or is an off color or consistency, toss it. This is probably what you've already thought of, but just reinforcing your good sense!

Skin | care | talk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts