Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone..I´m new here and I´m very happy that i´ve found this site.
I live in Germany and originally i come from Sri Lanka. I have a problem which has disturbed me since i was a child. The area around my mouth is much darker than my cheeks. My forehead is also darker and i have dark circles around my eyes. These make me look so dull and i really dont like my uneven skin tone. i asked my doctor how i can make only these areas lighter so that i have an even color but he said that there is nothng which would help me. So i searched on the internet and wanted to buy NUR 76..but the reviews here made me not buying it.
Many ppl here say to use 4% HQ and RA 0.1%..but where can i buy these and how do i use them? Do i have to use both everyday?
Can anyone tell me if i can buy these items in Europe?
When i order in US i must pay 60% tax which is really much.

Would be happy for ur response

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi Meera, and welcome to the site. Please don't waste your money on NUR 76. that is exactly what it is: a waste of money and time. There are a couple of threads on lightening that tell how disapointed people have been by that product. What lots of people on this site is HQ and I'm sure you can get it in Europe. What I use is a cream from Barielle. I think it's probably slower than the Hq but it even got rid of my freckles. Hope this helps you out!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Hi Meera, HQ/RA can be purchased from alldaychemistdotcom. They're in India & they are reliable & inexpensive. I order from them & I'm in Canada. Pls do not buy the Nur76. It is a well known grossly overpriced scam. There's a thread all about it in this forum that is worth digging for & reading. If I find it, I'll link it to you.

As for how to use them, please read the thread From Lauryn to Mariah by LaDonna. Clear directions for use are repeated throughout the thread.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all, thanks for replying..
@ mony i´m using Barielle, too. But i dont feel that the cream makes u lighter in ur skin tone. if u put the cream u look brighter cuz the cream is thick and white. it´s what i think but i am not using it for a long time so maybe it really helps.
@ SAm XX do u also have uneven skin tone or do u have the prob with purchasing HQ?
@ondine thank u so much for replying. i hopes so much that u would reply as ur helping many ppl in this forum.
yes i wrote ADC a mail and asked how much the shipping cost will be cuz the taxes here depend on the total price. and ok i will read the thread by LaDonna.
Also i have decided not to buy NUR 76 only after having read ur posts. I was 99% sure to buy it although its so expensive. But now im so happy that i didnt do that.

I hope to get the items soon and to get rid of my uneven tone which has been disturbing me whole life.

Thank u for replying
Take care

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
We will all work together sharing info & updates & tips until it is a problem of the past. No one has to walk around in skin they don't like no matter what the reason is. Most issues can be treated & remedied. Even if the shipping comes out very high (I'm in Canada so I feel your pain!) when averaged over the low cost of many tubes of cream, the most it'll work out to on a bulk order is $10/tube maximum-still very cheap & you know 2 things: that it is 100% authentic & it works!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ondine, im so sad...and so desperate..i wrote adc a mail..you know what they replied..they dont ship to germany..they ship in eu only to france spain and uk..i was happy that i have found sth and was ready to order even if i have to pay tax on the items here..but now i get a mail like that..i asked them if they could make an excuse and why they dont ship tp germany..lets see what they answer:-(

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
yeah nothing beats ADC but its 15 dollars for a tube of Retin-A, even with shipping it comes out to less than what you would pay at the pharmacy for retail retin-A which is like 60 to 100 dollars for a 20 gram tube for that amoung to fmoney you could buy 4 tube or more tubes of retin-A while lasts like 8 months if used on face/neck, two months for one tube. Remember retin-a is used sparingly so one tube lasts a long time.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Does superskinstoreatgmaildotcom ship to Germany? I know they ship to Canada...ADV is really the best cost-wise. If you go onto ADC & type hydroquinone into the search, you'll find it. You can also type in melalite.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i mean on the other site..medsmex..there i cant find HQ. adc unfortunately doesnt ship to germany-..dunno why..bit sad abt all that

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
oh yeah thanks Odie, [email protected] does ship most everywhere except for the Uk, but the thing is they are sold out on HQ and Retin A on sell.com and ecrater, they are expecting a shipment from ADC to resell it again but you know how ADC is taking forever with their delivery these days, I ordered a month ago and im in the US East Coast.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
They'll be stocked up within 2 weeks so don't despair. Meanwhile, inform yourself & make a good plan. When the products arrive, you'll be ready to begin! (I'm the 'bad guy' who got their last 3 tubes of HQ B4 they ran out
)

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
thank god superskinstore is going to be stocked up because thats my # 1 reliable source for Retin-A, i dont usually buy retin-A from ADC since there are so many issues related with the payments and website and delivery, with superskinstore I get mine 2 days after I order, literally two days everytime, never fails and the retin-A 15 dollar tube lasts me 2 and a half to almost 3 monhts used nightly on my whole face/neck.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok then i simply have to wait, i hope that they will really ship to germany.
thanks for helping me

1 - 20 of 53 Posts