1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My old thread-

OMGGGG guys it’s been foreverrrrrr....
I finally got back access to my account after trying for a few years lol

I haven’t been lightening for the past 4 years but I’m starting a new skin lightening journey to be on the lighter side again for 2021 lol.
I am back to my natural complexion which is like Serena Williams and my goal is still to be caramel like my avi.

I haven't started using any lightening creams yet and I don’t plan on using any till I see if my current regimen starts to work or not.
I started doing glutathione injections again every week and taking glutathione and vitamin c supplements daily. So I’m waiting to see if I get results from the injections and supplements before I start using creams.

Who wants to join me on this new journey???????

·
Registered
79 Posts
My old thread-

OMGGGG guys it’s been foreverrrrrr....
I finally got back access to my account after trying for a few years lol

I haven’t been lightening for the past 4 years but I’m starting a new skin lightening journey to be on the lighter side again for 2021 lol.
I am back to my natural complexion which is like Serena Williams and my goal is still to be caramel like my avi.

I haven't started using any lightening creams yet and I don’t plan on using any till I see if my current regimen starts to work or not.
I started doing glutathione injections again every week and taking glutathione and vitamin c supplements daily. So I’m waiting to see if I get results from the injections and supplements before I start using creams.

Who wants to join me on this new journey???????
Welcome back, dark2caramel 🌅 .
Nostalgic, I'm sure ☺.
I've recently started my gluta regimen (s acetyl) a week ago & along with msm, nac, ala, vitC, milk thistle about 3 weeks so far.

Good luck on your journey, may I ask how many mg of gluta injection ar you receiving?
Which brand of oral gluta vitamin C do you use?
How long have you been on your new gluta regimen?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome back, dark2caramel 🌅 .
Nostalgic, I'm sure ☺.
I've recently started my gluta regimen (s acetyl) a week ago & along with msm, nac, ala, vitC, milk thistle about 3 weeks so far.

Good luck on your journey, may I ask how many mg of gluta injection ar you receiving?
Which brand of oral gluta vitamin C do you use?
How long have you been on your new gluta regimen?
Hey hun, I guess we are the only ones interested in doing the journey together lol...
Glad to know you’re doing a similar routine to mine....
So I do 1 injection every week and the rest of the week I do supplements daily.
I started taking my injections 8 weeks ago.
I did my 8th session today.
You’re supposed to do the injections 2-3 times a week but my veins are too small and can’t handle that much per week.
Hence I had to stop doing them in the past.

My current regimen:
One IV a week(Every Sunday): 3000mgs of glutathione with 500mg vitamin c. I didn’t want to pay for additional vitamin c so I just take 1000mgs in supplements 30mins prior to my IV appointment.
Tuesdays-Saturday’s- 1000mgs of Liposomal Vitamin C with 200mgs of S- acetyl Glutathione daily.

Are you using any creams at the moment?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hey hun,
I’m taking vitalab liposomal vitamin c and I’m using Pure Brand Glutathione.

Are you seeing results yet with your routine?
Which Makari lotion are you using?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey hun, I guess we are the only ones interested in doing the journey together lol...
Glad to know you’re doing a similar routine to mine....
So I do 1 injection every week and the rest of the week I do supplements daily.
I started taking my injections 8 weeks ago.
I did my 8th session today.
You’re supposed to do the injections 2-3 times a week but my veins are too small and can’t handle that much per week.
Hence I had to stop doing them in the past.

My current regimen:
One IV a week(Every Sunday): 3000mgs of glutathione with 500mg vitamin c. I didn’t want to pay for additional vitamin c so I just take 1000mgs in supplements 30mins prior to my IV appointment.
Tuesdays-Saturday’s- 1000mgs of Liposomal Vitamin C with 200mgs of S- acetyl Glutathione daily.

Are you using any creams at the moment?
As the year ends & another begins, new year's skin goals has tendency to rejuvenate the more.. just my guess.

My current regimen:
800mg S acetyl glutathione
2.6-3k mg liquid liposomal vit C
16k mg msm crystals
2tsp dmso
600-1,200mg NAC
600mg ALA
4k glycine
750-900mg milk thistle

Plenty of cruciferous vegetables & sulfur rich foods, lemon, a ton of distilled water.

I've almost completed my liposomal vitC, and switching back to regular vitC powder to see how that'll work. I was interested in the liposomal vitC caps, yet I've read that authentic liposomal isn't in encapsulated powdered form due to it's formulation process.. I've been searching off & on to try and confirm if there's truth in this.

Yes, I'm currently using a face cream NaturallyMeByKaren (for about a week+ so far) face/ neck/ hands, exfoliation of body & face, occlusion.

Have you noticed any glow or brightening from the gluta?
Do you like your brand of liposomal vitC?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As the year ends & another begins, new year's skin goals has tendency to rejuvenate the more.. just my guess.

My current regimen:
800mg S acetyl glutathione
2.6-3k mg liquid liposomal vit C
16k mg msm crystals
2tsp dmso
600-1,200mg NAC
600mg ALA
4k glycine
750-900mg milk thistle

Plenty of cruciferous vegetables & sulfur rich foods, lemon, a ton of distilled water.

I've almost completed my liposomal vitC, and switching back to regular vitC powder to see how that'll work. I was interested in the liposomal vitC caps, yet I've read that authentic liposomal isn't in encapsulated powdered form due to it's formulation process.. I've been searching off & on to try and confirm if there's truth in this.

Yes, I'm currently using a face cream NaturallyMeByKaren (for about a week+ so far) face/ neck/ hands, exfoliation of body & face, occlusion.

Have you noticed any glow or brightening from the gluta?
Do you like your brand of liposomal vitC?
I take my liposomal vit c pills by opening them up so I don’t swallow the capsules.
I’ve seen brightening and glowing skin so far but no actual lightening.

Are you aware that 100mg of S acetyl glutathione is the equivalent of 1000mg of reduced glutathione?
That means your taking like 8000mg essentially.

I might add ALA to the mix

Also I want to add a glutathione lightener into my regimen but I wanna wait till I start seeing results first. So maybe I’ll incorporate a cream in February.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hi. Taking gluta injections too. With vitamin C. I’m tired of lightening creams. Unevenness etc. Taking two glutathione injections weekly. Seeing really good results. What are your results like?

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
I like this method, I want to say that you can spread the supplements throughout 24 hrs, I think this has worked for me,, I can wake up at 3am edt and pop a s-acetyl and vitamin c and go back to sleep and wake up for work at 6 and take msm powder all this with my antioxidant tea , just a tip , I dont recommend this method if you’re a hard sleeper by the way. The supplement lightening thing is tricky, if you really commit with alot of water it works well and looks real asf

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi. Taking gluta injections too. With vitamin C. I’m tired of lightening creams. Unevenness etc. Taking two glutathione injections weekly. Seeing really good results. What are your results like?
Hey Lasa, it’s been 8 weeks but I only do them once a week and on the other days I take glutathione and vitamin c as supplements so I’m just getting glowing skin so far no lightening yet.

That’s awesome that you’re getting good results....

how much mgs of glutathione and vitamin c are you taking?
And how long have you been taking them?
Also what’s your starting shade and goal shade?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like this method, I want to say that you can spread the supplements throughout 24 hrs, I think this has worked for me,, I can wake up at 3am edt and pop a s-acetyl and vitamin c and go back to sleep and wake up for work at 6 and take msm powder all this with my antioxidant tea , just a tip , I dont recommend this method if you’re a hard sleeper by the way. The supplement lightening thing is tricky, if you really commit with alot of water it works well and looks real asf
Hey hun, how long have you been using supplements and how much have you lightened?

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Hey hun, how long have you been using supplements and how much have you lightened?
11 months on supplements and went up 2 shades to light caramel

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello Everyone

I have started IV too
currently on IV glutathione once a week and top up with daily glutathione capsules and Liposomal vitamin c - regimen is pretty simple at the moment

I would like to do 2 IV per week but I only have one prominent vein and therefore can't rotate location and don't want my one good vein to collapse- do you guys keep injecting the same spot? do you ever take a break to give your veins a rest?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello Everyone

I have started IV too
currently on IV glutathione once a week and top up with daily glutathione capsules and Liposomal vitamin c - regimen is pretty simple at the moment

I would like to do 2 IV per week but I only have one prominent vein and therefore can't rotate location and don't want my one good vein to collapse- do you guys keep injecting the same spot? do you ever take a break to give your veins a rest?
Hey hun, I have baby veins so I only do it once a week also. They usually go wherever they can find one but this one vein been good to us for the past few weeks lol. I go to back and forth between 2 veins that they’ve been using so far.
How many mgs in injections and supplements are you taking?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have been using glutha throughout the last few years in many forms rectal, pills, nebulizer. And I introduced a few IV's within the last year or so. I have postings of my experience and regimens in the on-going glutha thread on here. I have had maybe a total of 4-5 glutha/vitc IV's inconsistent meaning not weekly but spread out over months. I will say that the med clinic I go to offers high dosages of vitamin c up to 75g a session. Yes, that's 75000 mg! They treat cancer patients as well. You would have to have bloodwork done before they will give you such high amount of 75g.

But you can get up to 25g without performing the additional bloodwork.

I have had IV glutha 3000mg/vitaminc 5000mg. And I have reached my own conclusion. That it wasn't until I upped my vitC dosage to 12000mg with the last 2 IV's that I began experiencing lightening under the infamous "dark booty cuff"! Also, I experienced my dark under eyes lighten from that last session.

So I think it is actually higher dosages of vitamin c that is actually contributes to the lightening affect.

So going forward I will definitely take glutha for the antioxidant, anti-aging and other benefits but I am now more focused on higher doseages of vitamin c IV's. I have an IV next week where I will up my dosage to 25g of vitamin C (25,000mg) and I am not getting any gluta with this treatment. I will take my s-acteyl glutha pills instead.

Here's an ariticle that backs up what I began thinking it's the actual vitamin C that increase natural levels of gluthathione in our body and not necessarily taking high dosages of glutha. It is way more effective to take gluthathione precursors like NAC, milk thistle, selenium, etc.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey hun, I have baby veins so I only do it once a week also. They usually go wherever they can find one but this one vein been good to us for the past few weeks lol. I go to back and forth between 2 veins that they’ve been using so far.
How many mgs in injections and supplements are you taking?
Oh I wish I had even 2 strong ones to rotate one. Currently iam on 5000mg glutathione and 7000mg vitamins c but iam hoping to gradually increase vitc dosage

1 - 17 of 17 Posts