Skin Care Talk banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Ok cool... what’s your starting tone and goal tone?

@dark2caramel thanks for the info

I am using the Makari Carotonic Naturelle Line. I have sensitive skin so I wanted to start off easy. I have the glycerine, face cream, soap, and body lotion from that line.

I haven't been using it for too long. I had to stop for a couple of days (and stop the glutathione completely due to allergies) but have since resumed using their products.

I think I might get their carrot/argan oil glycerine to aid in my regimen.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I’m thinking about adding this to my regimen 3 months from now..... have anyone used this?
I’ve heard good things about it.

50FA9858-DD06-4337-9F37-24E154E42D88.jpeg

·
Registered
579 Posts
As the year ends & another begins, new year's skin goals has tendency to rejuvenate the more.. just my guess.

My current regimen:
800mg S acetyl glutathione
2.6-3k mg liquid liposomal vit C
16k mg msm crystals
2tsp dmso
600-1,200mg NAC
600mg ALA
4k glycine
750-900mg milk thistle

Plenty of cruciferous vegetables & sulfur rich foods, lemon, a ton of distilled water.

I've almost completed my liposomal vitC, and switching back to regular vitC powder to see how that'll work. I was interested in the liposomal vitC caps, yet I've read that authentic liposomal isn't in encapsulated powdered form due to it's formulation process.. I've been searching off & on to try and confirm if there's truth in this.

Yes, I'm currently using a face cream NaturallyMeByKaren (for about a week+ so far) face/ neck/ hands, exfoliation of body & face, occlusion.

Have you noticed any glow or brightening from the gluta?
Do you like your brand of liposomal vitC?
How do you like the naturally me products so far ? I was looking at purchasing the face cream from her, but then I read bad reviews about her customer service .

·
Registered
238 Posts
My old thread-

OMGGGG guys it’s been foreverrrrrr....
I finally got back access to my account after trying for a few years lol

I haven’t been lightening for the past 4 years but I’m starting a new skin lightening journey to be on the lighter side again for 2021 lol.
I am back to my natural complexion which is like Serena Williams and my goal is still to be caramel like my avi.

I haven't started using any lightening creams yet and I don’t plan on using any till I see if my current regimen starts to work or not.
I started doing glutathione injections again every week and taking glutathione and vitamin c supplements daily. So I’m waiting to see if I get results from the injections and supplements before I start using creams.

Who wants to join me on this new journey???????
Hi!!! Welcome back!

I’m currently doing the same thing supplements, exfoliating and no creams so far. I’ve been using my supplements for 3 weeks so far .

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Hello Everyone

I have started IV too
currently on IV glutathione once a week and top up with daily glutathione capsules and Liposomal vitamin c - regimen is pretty simple at the moment

I would like to do 2 IV per week but I only have one prominent vein and therefore can't rotate location and don't want my one good vein to collapse- do you guys keep injecting the same spot? do you ever take a break to give your veins a rest?
Yes,, if you have rolling veins, pls have a back up plan in place lol. I always use the same vein because I immediately taste the Gluta, but when I switch I don't taste it as the iv flows. I do wait a week in between if my vein looks blue or swollen and add ice as soon as possible on the vein

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
That’s real commitment. Do you mind listing all the skin lightening supplements you take and the msg please ? I want to get back in this supplement train.
2000mg Lipo vit c, 1200mg lipo gluta, s-acetyl 300 a good multivitamin with Nac, Zinc, msm flakes , collagen powder and
crazy water at least a gallon a day ,,not including the iv here and there

Reactions: PinotNoir

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hey Lasa, it’s been 8 weeks but I only do them once a week and on the other days I take glutathione and vitamin c as supplements so I’m just getting glowing skin so far no lightening yet.

That’s awesome that you’re getting good results....

how much mgs of glutathione and vitamin c are you taking?
And how long have you been taking them?
Also what’s your starting shade and goal shade?
Hey. Sorry for the late response. So I take 2,500mg glutathione 3 times a week and 10k mg vitamin C each week. And I’m really lightening up. Like I said I’m done with creams. So hopefully this continues to give good results and I can stick with it

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hey. Sorry for the late response. So I take 2,500mg glutathione 3 times a week and 10k mg vitamin C each week. And I’m really lightening up. Like I said I’m done with creams. So hopefully this continues to give good results and I can stick with it
so to be clear for each session you get 2500mg glutathione and 10,000mg vitamin c?

·
Registered
31 Posts
As the year ends & another begins, new year's skin goals has tendency to rejuvenate the more.. just my guess.

My current regimen:
800mg S acetyl glutathione
2.6-3k mg liquid liposomal vit C
16k mg msm crystals
2tsp dmso
600-1,200mg NAC
600mg ALA
4k glycine
750-900mg milk thistle

Plenty of cruciferous vegetables & sulfur rich foods, lemon, a ton of distilled water.

I've almost completed my liposomal vitC, and switching back to regular vitC powder to see how that'll work. I was interested in the liposomal vitC caps, yet I've read that authentic liposomal isn't in encapsulated powdered form due to it's formulation process.. I've been searching off & on to try and confirm if there's truth in this.

Yes, I'm currently using a face cream NaturallyMeByKaren (for about a week+ so far) face/ neck/ hands, exfoliation of body & face, occlusion.

Have you noticed any glow or brightening from the gluta?
Do you like your brand of liposomal vitC?
Can I ask how you incorporate the DMSO into your regimen? Have you noticed that it dramatically improves your results?

·
Registered
41 Posts
lol You could gradually increase yours too. Although I am starting to wonder whether it all gets full absorbs and not wasted through the urine in the next few hours - I saw a few articles that seem to suggest that happens with high vitamin c in take

·
Registered
579 Posts
lol You could gradually increase yours too. Although I am starting to wonder whether it all gets full absorbs and not wasted through the urine in the next few hours - I saw a few articles that seem to suggest that happens with high vitamin c in take
I remember reading that as well. I wonder if it’s the same for IV vitamin C . Do we just pee it out. ? I’m considering doing S -acetyl /liposomal glutathione and then heavy vitamin c . I didn’t have much success with IV glutathione .

·
Registered
380 Posts
so to be clear for each session you get 2500mg glutathione and 10,000mg vitamin c?
Hi. I get the glutathione 2,500mg 3 times a week. The 10k vitamin C is what I get total in a week. One of my sessions is just glutathione. Excessive vitamin c gives me stomach aches.

·
Registered
65 Posts
hi hun are you in Lagos? Where do you get your iv done and how much

21 - 40 of 72 Posts