Skin Care Talk banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Ohh I’ve heard of them. Thanks darling. 56k per session is a bit pricey at 3 times a week
It is. But when I considered the effects the cream were having on my skin it was a worthwhile investment. Gluta Iv isn’t cheap anywhere. My skin had started showing signs of long term cream use. So I had no choice. I’m soon going to get to the complexion I want. I’m getting lighter every week. Once I get there I will be getting one infusion every two week or one a month.

·
Registered
65 Posts
It is. But when I considered the effects the cream were having on my skin it was a worthwhile investment. Gluta Iv isn’t cheap anywhere. My skin had started showing signs of long term cream use. So I had no choice. I’m soon going to get to the complexion I want. I’m getting lighter every week. Once I get there I will be getting one infusion every two week or one a month.
Makes sense. Might have to visit there soon. My skin is still pretty healthy looking but not getting as light as I want with creams. And their ig page the owner tries to discourage people thinking they can get white😂

·
Registered
380 Posts
Makes sense. Might have to visit there soon. My skin is still pretty healthy looking but not getting as light as I want with creams. And their ig page the owner tries to discourage people thinking they can get white😂
🤣🤣. Yes she does. You will get really light with this though. And it’s such a nice one. The thing with creams is that eventually they take their toll on the skin. You are lucky that your skin is still healthy. I was really light but I had that bleached out look. I hated it. Now I look really natural

·
Registered
65 Posts
🤣🤣. Yes she does. You will get really light with this though. And it’s such a nice one. The thing with creams is that eventually they take their toll on the skin. You are lucky that your skin is still healthy. I was really light but I had that bleached out look. I hated it. Now I look really natural
Ah I’m like you’re posting before and afters but saying no whitening. Thanks again sis you clarified things for me

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
How much money do you think you’ve spent on this journey thus far? I know the supplements are no joke.
in a year probably 3,000 at least

·
Registered
41 Posts

Hello Iasa,

Do you know what brand of glutathione this lady uses? I am currently on 5000mg a week but the one you are on sounds good

I feel like mine makes me bright as soon as I am done then my skin looks dull by next day

·
Registered
306 Posts
I wish I was in Nigeria. The results are really goood. I checked their IG page woww

·
Registered
238 Posts
I wish I was in Nigeria. The results are really goood. I checked their IG page woww
I just looked too! The results are amazing. I wish I could find something like this in the States but I’m broke and I know it’ll be pricey lol. I’ll stick to gluta tablets. Slow and steady I guess 😫.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hello Iasa,

Do you know what brand of glutathione this lady uses? I am currently on 5000mg a week but the one you are on sounds good

I feel like mine makes me bright as soon as I am done then my skin looks dull by next day
Hi. I can ask her but I doubt she will tell me. It’s her trade secret. I go in for an ifusion today so will ask. Maybe she can recommend good ones even if she doesn’t necessarily tell us hers.

·
Registered
39 Posts
And most of her clients want their privacy so she can’t put them up. You should see the ones on her phone. Unbelievable!!!!
Hello @lasa kindly check your dm. I called the glow health lady, she was talking about “glow radiance iv” she says it include glutathione 2400mg, vitamin c 7000mg and ALA and people are getting good results from it. I don’t know if that’s the one you’re getting result from or not.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts