Skin Care Talk banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
hey guys so it’s officially been 3 months since I’ve been on my journey. I’m starting from a dark skin tone like Serena Willams so it’s going to take a while especially since I’m not using any topical creams.
However I’m seeing lightening spots in certain areas on my skin but it’s not uniformed yet and I still have ways to go since I’m not using any lightening creams just injections once a week and pills.
My 6 month mark will be April 4th so hopefully I’ll have some good results by then.
Hows everyone else’s progress going?

·
Registered
238 Posts
hey guys so it’s officially been 3 months since I’ve been on my journey. I’m starting from a dark skin tone like Serena Willams so it’s going to take a while especially since I’m not using any topical creams.
However I’m seeing lightening spots in certain areas on my skin but it’s not uniformed yet and I still have ways to go since I’m not using any lightening creams just injections once a week and pills.
My 6 month mark will be April 4th so hopefully I’ll have some good results by then.
How do you like getting the injections? I wish glutathione didn’t take so long to work. I’m seeing results but I’m impatient. I want more results. 😩

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
If you can take two iv a week you should, when possible, Thats what I did, when I darkened. Currently I do the booster in my bum in between iv push appointments

·
Registered
41 Posts
I Have only had 9 sessions so far so not much happening but just an occasional glow - I know alcohol is not good with glutathione but to do you guys know anything else to avoid while on glutathione? is coconut bad ?

·
Registered
380 Posts
I Have only had 9 sessions so far so not much happening but just an occasional glow - I know alcohol is not good with glutathione but to do you guys know anything else to avoid while on glutathione? is coconut bad ?
You should see a difference after 9 sessions though. Maybe there is a difference but you can’t see it. Taking pictures help. There should be some lightening already

·
Registered
41 Posts
You should see a difference after 9 sessions though. Maybe there is a difference but you can’t see it. Taking pictures help. There should be some lightening already
Yes you are probably right - my legs seem a little lighter but nothing major- i also stopped creams about the time I started IV so not sure if I seem a bit darker due to withdrawal of some ingredients in cream - my skin is soft tho but some days I look really dull

I am going to try twice a week when I can

Iasa: when did you start? how many sessions have you had ? Are you any shades lighter are you ?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Yes you are probably right - my legs seem a little lighter but nothing major- i also stopped creams about the time I started IV so not sure if I seem a bit darker due to withdrawal of some ingredients in cream - my skin is soft tho but some days I look really dull

I am going to try twice a week when I can

Iasa: when did you start? how many sessions have you had ? Are you any shades lighter are you ?
I started at the middle of November. Iv had 3 sessions a week since then. I stopped all creams when I started so I went really dark for the first few weeks. And then started to gradually lighten. I didn’t want to see any pictures initially because I didn’t want to get obsessed but the lady at the clinic took pictures every week. My skin was damaged and it needed to heal so I just went with the process.

It was when I saw before and after pictures that I was blown away at the difference, my skin has visibly healed, it is thicker and clearer, more even and not as light as I was when I was using the creams because I was a very pale white then, but a natural light complexion. That’s why i asked if you are taking pictures. They are important in monitoring your progress.

I was reading an article and it said significant lightening with glutathione ie 3 shades or more happens after 20-30 sessions. I think that’s about right.

Also the fact that we used all the creams in the past makes the lightening from gluta take a longer time because it has a lot of detoxing to do first and it is only after it has done all the detoxing in your system that it starts to lighten you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Your results sound amazing I can't wit to get to that stage - I am planning to progressively increase my dosage and by summer time be if not way before achieve the tone I want

similarly my is in much need of repair detox and fixing from products damage - I did take a few pictures before but its weird depending on lighting etc not getting my true shade progress but I can slowly see - usually if some notices or comments its always my go to confirmation!

I think I want a pale ishhh yellowish lol - if that even makes sense

61 - 72 of 72 Posts