Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 69 years old, when I was young I had very good skin but never took care of it. Washed my face with soap and I can tell you how bad it got. For the last year I quit soap. I use something simple wash with Total Effects at night and then I use a night cream. You should see the change. I wish I started when I was young. Even my daughters ask what I have been doing. My Mother died at 77 and she had a beautiful skin. but she used different creams

·
Registered
160 Posts
Which products are you using from the Total Effects range? I've tried a few of them but never really saw any difference.

·
Registered
10 Posts
You should never use detergent or caustic based products on your body or hair. They can lead to all sorts of problems as you get older. Mineral Oil based products should also be avoided. They tend to sit on the skin and block the pores so the skin can't breathe. Remember your skin is the largest organ in the body. It should always be looked after with only the best. Always buy a water based sunscreen that will soak into the skin. West Aussie has a ferocious summer and there are so many dreadful, useless sunscreens out. Be aware!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts